• by tee42
  • posted Apr 17, 2006
  • 27 Comments

Watch this
bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

not into the rectangle.

mlnewco

It would be cooler if the design was on a black T, or if all the Black areas were the color of a dark T

trishxtrash

Yeah but it on a balck shirt...I dont like the rectangle

silverkey

I agree, black tee, and either lose the rectangle or do something fancier with it. Great concept, tho - SuperARC! whoosh!

godzuki

I agree that it shouldn't be a rectangle

landosamorm

It's been said already, awesome illustration, no rectangle.

minimekerlinger

It made me laugh. Funny (ditch the rectangle, though).

krisis

Ditto on no rectangle; absolutely love the artwork.

beeski

that is awesome!! i don't mind the rectangle at all. really cool illustration :D

smalone

yeah. not into rectangles. but its cute.

.moto.
.moto. profile pic Alumni

couldn't you at least finish the illustration and just place it on a black tee? it looks unfished like this

tee42

Thanks for the comments. The rectangle was to emphasize the comic book style of the design and to make the image self contained so it could go on any colour.

Shx

personally dunt think it works... centre it... or do th colours over so it blends in... basically scrap the rectangle
xx

roastbeef39

I think it would look nice with a rectangle,if the background of the rectangle was the same as the rest of the shirt. then I would buy it most rapidly

RyuBot4000

get rid of the box. ruins the image. graphic needs to blend in

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

dark-colored tee!

also, what country/continent is that o_O;

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

I don't like the rectangle, this would be an amazing design if it wans't boxed in. he would look like he was flying out at you, but instead, he's trapped in this box....
if this would have been on a black shirt with no rectangle and a full earth, I would have loved it.

flyintiger

3 as is, 4+ if you do the black shirt no rectangle thing.

shwinkie123

i move that the rectangle shall be eliminated then you get $5

theodore101

Don't listen to these people, it is perfect with the box. Where would the action lines end otherwise?
Perfect. 5

NirveX12

black tee + no rectangle= $5

AugustInNewYork

The rectangle bothers me. It makes it seem seperate from the shirt. At first I thought he was flippinbg me off, but then I realized he only had for fingers. Curl it into a fist, maybe (or dont, I was probably just glancing at it). 3 as is.

(.onion: it's Pangaea, of course. o.o)

manderrr

i agree with "It would be cooler if the design was on a black T, or if all the Black areas were the color of a dark T "

BoyIBrushedIRed

Black shirt, no rectangle, and a little larger...

great design, though.

changes = $5, definitely.

No account?
Join Us