Close
One second...

Organ party

• by Jack Noel
  • posted Apr 11, 2006
  • 54 Comments

I've always thought that nights out are fun for me, but probably not so for the poor organs living inside me.

But then one day I thought, who knows... maybe the little guys are loving it too, and this picture popped out!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
phones

Fuck, even from the thumbnail i knew this was hot, hot, hot

it's bold yet full of cool details (like the cheesy 'heartbeat' pun.)

$5

pencilgrin

great design/colour, but the turntables don't really do it for me. The rest of the party is great.

dangerouspenguin

I'd never wear this but I'm compelled to give it a 5 regardless. Very impressive!

freehandprofit

some ass is gonna say "too big"... well yes it won't be able to be printed that large but it'll look even better centered and just a bit smaller.

TheZedWord

i know my pancreas is a happy camper.

ohmystarsNET

brilliantly done but i wouldn't wear it

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

HAHAHA

pollypry

i likes it!

WallsReallyWork

dude, i want to buy this, but id never wear it. still amazing

scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

WOW

you are amazing!
$50

ph33lth3lov3

squishy.

are the lungs smoking?

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

this is cool, just not on that shirt colour. i think it'd look great on pink.

Eye Van

Don't really like it on blue, but on white/yellow/natural I would like it a lot. I'm not sure how I would feel wearing it though :P 5 anyways.

ludicrous louisa

I don't really like the colour but the organs are fantastic! You are incredibly awesome!

jett

that's so cool!

Donna12792

Do I get it? no. Do i love it? Yes! =]

willmartinesquire

That boy has talent. Brilliantly conceived, expertly executed.

And surely the point, rather than scaling down and centring (freehandprofit) is to leave the print that big so it correlates approximately to an individual's true (and long-suffering) organs?

Absurdly good. £35 sterling.

gregorymark

Preeeeetty fresh design! And when I say preeeety I mean VERY obviously.

I like it, I'd buy it and I'd probably wear no jumper EVEN WHEN IT WAS COLD just so people would look at it. Endless hours of fun to look at. Are those intestines full of sh*t??????

£40

grayehound
grayehound profile pic Alumni

Nice drawing, great details, but not something anyone'd want to wear on a shirt and the color in the art is flat, especially on that color shirt.

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Again, wouldn't wear it (sorry) but its awesome - stick on a 21st birthday card, club flyer, hospital appointment confirmation, "welcome to med school"card - anything dude - and sell it on etsy.com

minimoore

haha, the lungs are smoking, how ironic

4this

!! that hearts gotta be throwin down some phat beats. Wish I could see it in some more colors

beeski

HAHAH!! THE LIVER IS DRINKING!!! i wish mine were that cool :D And the kidney is a nerd.... OH THEY ARE ALL GREAT!! I love this... i dunno if i would wear it but god i love it! 5555555

Very original, very well illustrated, what a talent! YEAH BABY!

walkneverending

id like to see it on a different tee color

squaker

hahaha!

Aadam

very clever

SuburbanWizKid

nice concept... love the "DJ"... funny that the lungs are smoking...

Not an Aardvark

I love how there are little jokes all over the freakin' place with this shirt, and it still looks great and unified as a whole.

Absolutely perfect, I'd buy it in every color and ever size, so I'd always have one no matter how fat or skinny I get in the future.

pandapoet

awwwwwwww, look at the cute lil organs!

No. 45

fantastic illustration.

$5

idris

I don't get all the "I like it but wouldn't wear it" comments. This is fantastic.

cowmasta13

Too big, I can tell your trying to get them to "real" size on you body. But it looks like crap. Shrink it down a bit, I'm skipping this one for now.

Sodacap_bum

the people look like they're made out of the skin around a man's genitals.

sorry, no-no from me.

Borgy

that's pretty awesome, right there.

Nayeli

How ironic, the liver is drinking alcohol.

lemontessa

wow, usually i hate most organ-related shirts, but this is feckin cool

nats

amazing!

AtarashiiHito

This is a gorgeous design, but I don't know if I would ever wear it. I feel it would work amazing as a poster or something for me.

MisterWoo

hope they'll print it!
niceeee one!

mutedXwhispers

do it on black and i'll totally buy a few, my friends and I are kind of Health Science nerds
we could probably buy this as our class shirt
haha
AMAZINGG

chchcharlotte

i LOVE THIS SHIRT. UH I LOVE IT.

sandan

You score 5 on everything. Great concept and execution. Hope you win. I am tired of seeing good ones getting beaten by not so good one.

commonsensible

i would buy it for a friend -(who would not wear it)-

electrikraygun

WOW, this made me laugh
ACK ACK ACK

nice idea and design

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us