Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

simple and hilarious

FreakyBunny

you know... for some odd reason, the dude's head reminds me of a hamburger.

anyway aside from that weird ass comment, i like it lol

Smashing vani

what is this
man
um
ok
im going to go pee now

PuterBoy

Simple yet the most intelligent thing ive seen all day. 5$

faaaaaace

OH MY GOD START SPENDING YOUR $2000 NOW!

senor spicy pants

for some reason, i really really like this!!
:)

cardcastleruins

wow im so surprised everybody above me likes this so much. I thought it would get a buch of "go back to preschool homo" and "why don't you try spending more than 2 seconds on a design fag" but no. I actually like this too becuase its hilarious in its simple lamness and really no concept at all. However I dont think I'm going to wear this other than when i sleep so...4.

GemStar

Odd.

Want it.

You should put a tractor in the background.

I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT'S SILLY :D

$5

jesusinameshhat

You know, with the shit threadless has been printing lately, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this gets printed and you get $2,000 for drawing a Goddamn stick figure.

Wow.

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

sigh if this gets a score better than 2 im going to build a spaceship and put all the worlds creatures on it and watch as you all drown

Tiffanyiffic

Ahh...c'mon now. 17.00 plus shipping and handling...it just wouldn't be worth it....

Kurtimus

yeah, I would totally wear this. the point of no point lol $5

hellothere

spend more than two minutes on your next design
that is about all the constructive criticism i can give

this is about design, not some MS Paint doodle that i could draw on my own 5 buck white t-shirt should i feel the need to

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

anyone could easily buy a blank tshirt and draw this themselves however.

ausryf

the layers of complexity just blow my mind.

HALcorp

RE: hellothere...

i could be wrong, but i suspect this person is aware of the quickness and so called crappyness of his design - i susect thats kind of the point... i think its auctually quite funny and charming - deliberatly or not the figure auctually has quite a nice pose and feel to its limbs... also - since im ranting - who are you to say what is and isn't desgin... do we really need to start a 'what is desgin' debate here because trust me they never go anywhere... ! still i won't give it $5 i hate white t-shirts...

Bodishmosherson

I sure am glad you put zoom on it. Otherwise I would never have been able to examine the intricate details.

dreamolousJ

I just got to holla at the people who have posted comentaries on this design. You've made me laugh... on the other hand, the design ... what can I say about the design... wow.... it's ... different?.... no gusta.

OK! IT'S CRAP!

crushable

yeah... this pretty much made me want to vomit. sorry. it reminds me of those stupid stick-figure t-shirts with 'funny' sayings on them like "i can't hear you" or "bad hair week" that my grandma used to buy me from pamida and i'd have to wear them with denim jumpers to family get-togethers. please make this image go away.

if there was some sort of point or cleverness to the image, like there was any meaning behind it, i'd be more likely to go for it, or at least it wouldn't set off my gag reflex.

sorry this comment is so not-nice. the image is just kind of burning my retinas.

pILAMY

....HURRA.ilikeitverymuch.thanksforthisteedesign.

letum

How the fuck does this get through and I have 2 declined submissions? I'm off to kill myself now.

ajimmykid

how does this get past the first 100 votes?!

Pukagurl

it looks like a shovel.

inayellowsub

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

how
was
this
accepted.

Sapphi

amusing but you'd get no money from me.

realslimnatey

the message is just so...

so....

SO........

POWERFUL!

Egirl3538

I'd buy it- no, seriously. Its just lame enough to be good. :-D

idoubtit

It's simple yet silly... maybe a little too simple though.

I like shirts that have witty names to go with the graphics but if a random person who see's your shirt can't look at it and say "Ohh! Jack of spades!" then it just doesn't do it for me.

tearcatcher xxox

hahaa i love it, pretty great how it's so simple.
but maybe on the back of the shirt at like the
top near the neck, or at the very bottom you
could write "jack of spades" that way people
would get it, then i would buy it all the way.

sushimooshie

i was amused. i had a nice chuckle. thanks... but that's all you'll be getting from me.

improvsheep

$5
And I don't even know why.
It's just one of those things...So simple and ridiculous that you love it...
Have you ever seen those Rejected cartoons? It reminds me of those, for some reason...So I laughed. And want this as a result.

.moto.
.moto. profile pic Alumni

same as above... somehow...

manderrr

i dont get it.
it makes me laugh cause its so dumb.
i dont mean that you are dumb for doing it.
it just makes me feel so dumb

newjerzey71

i wouldn't buy or wear it

it looks like a kindergarten drawing

BloodyMidget

normally I would have been one of those people saying spend more time on this...but I like this because it makes fun of all those people who take themselves way to seriously. The point of art is to express yourself and this is expression in its most simple (or complex) form depending on if you choose to use your mind or not. You totally got my vote. There has been so much blah non descript stuff printed lately that this would be a refreshing change.

PseudoNatalie

Perfect for pissinf off the folks who take life and everything in it so damn seriously. :D 5.

shirtflirt

emperors
new
clothes

benny breaks

simply simple....

no time spent, in thought, execution, or anything.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

i wouldnt buy it, but i would make it for myself =P

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us