Close
One second...

Awkward

• by Wilde Nut
  • posted Mar 27, 2006
  • 57 Comments

ackward that his clone is peeing beside him?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jesusinameshhat

Yeah... don't copy and paste... if it wasn't for that, I would think this was actually pretty good.

Big Ed

Dude, this shirt is SO hilarious. Did you read Dave Barry's Guide to Guys; he does a whole chapter about public urinals and how you are always supposed to have a "buffer urinal" between you and the first guy who was in there so he doesn't get all weirded out and think you're checking out his junk. I am so going to email Dave about your shirt; he would definitely get it.

kayceeface

I laughed inside, before I realized that it was the same, pasted character. Unless it's motivated, don't do it-- it only detracts from the humor/design.

forever_pantsless

ha, awesome...but only guys would find this funny...and it really shouldnt be the same guy...

shadowboy

5 for the concept, -1 for the identical twins. 4.

Smitci

Like the idea, not entirely sure I'd want urinals on a shirt. Plus the copy-an-paste, 3.

Zechariah

I was trying to keep it simple and funny, hence the copied character. Thanks for your input thus far. I won't make that mistake again in any future submissions.

Big Ed, I can't say I've read that, I've just been in that situation a lot lately it seems.

mcmenrt

Good stuff. Everyone hates "that guy."

MrBaz

the idea is awesome, but the guy needs to be different, not a clone

theequalizer

Way to copy and paste your drawing. Poor choice. And you are probably a closet homo, based on your homophobia.

dennis2510

Based on his homophobia? I hope you're kidding.

Crazeemonkee

so wrong but so funny and awesome at the same time

Cynno

I understand the fact that you copied and pasted to add to the simplicity of the shirt, it sort of looks like a sign or something, although you could've either gone completely simple and made them look like bathroom sign people...or at least given them different haircuts or SOMETHING. You have to go o ne way or the other.

Cynno

Also, I am a girl and I would totally wear this shirt every day despite the fact that they are twins.

Zechariah

Thanks for the feedback. I'll certainly take this all into account for my next submission, whenever that will be... Thanks though for taking a look.

Tundraworthy Tunnels

this is fantastic...i just wish it were a different were two different guys!
otherwise, seriously, this is all my guy friends talk about.... apparantly my vice prinicpal does that a lot, haha oh man, imagine having to piss next to your vice principal.

SYLO

the other guy should be looking down at the first guy.. .LOL

BaW

"Way to copy and paste your drawing. Poor choice. And you are probably a closet homo, based on your homophobia."

Someone have some pent up anger over the subject??

Shirt is probably the funniest i have seen in a looooooooooong time. Made me laugh out loud. Definetly change up the person though and any guy you would walk by while wearing this shirt would crack a smile.

Keep up the good work.

Roostersauce

hahaha
yessss

my friends put up a sign on the middle urinal at their school
"please do not use... it is social tabboo"

piratequeen

composition is weighted too heavily to the left (as you face it)

Madlune

I luff it

Kurtimus

haha love it. unfortunately at my school there are only two urinals in each bathroom, and one of them is really short, so I get into that situation every day XD $5

sirius220

hahahaha great shirt! however, should not be twins. you can have a 5 anyways tho

epilepsy

this is excellent
$5

lucyfarfort

I didn't get it till i read the third comment. Guess its a man thing.

Brett F.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

this shirt!!

Brett F.

even tho i just said love a lot, there are some minor things you could change.
maybe make one man have a different hairdo, a little taller or shorter, a design on his shirt or something ...but he doesn't have to be looking as said before.

i'd buy it anyways

please print!!!

Brett F.

(good job for your first submission)

(nottabadword)

I frikkin LOVE
I would never wear it, but Im giving it a 5 anyway

jlnicora

This shirt rocks, send it to the printers jakes.

rbrome

Love it.

I don't mind at all that the guy is copied. I actually like that it keeps the design simple.

$5

AdamMisfortune

great concept but i leave my clone at home in his cage where he belongs..

fiach

i love it, and i didn't realize they were clooned till everyone mentioined it, i'm unobservant like that.

M. Rogers

you're SOO right! men SHOULD be afraid of other men looking at their bodies! what is this guy, GAY or soemthing? that's sooo weird! thanks for sticking up for the poor down-trodden str8 male!

Big Ed

I doubt Zechariah meant for this to turn into a gay/straight battle. For crying out loud people. Nobody is speculating on the sexual orientation of either male. It's just an observation on social awkwardness. Lighten up.

Shredpirate

HA..

I hate when that happens...

Cut Face

Haha I hate when that happens!!

thats cool.. 5$

kchs07sweetie

very funny, and original. :)

galamano_skitzo

haha. that happens to me all the time. its weird. i definitely buy this. 4$. but um.. like everyone else sed, just change it up a lil. but good humor!!

Tophy

Happens to you all the time? What, do you have some massive salami in your pants? Lmao.

And I like it, though being a gay guy, I don't think it would make too much sense if I wore it. Unless the second guy was winking or something. Which would be hard to see, lmao.

Zechariah

It's not meant to be a stab at homosexuality vs heterosexuality... it's aimed at restroom etiquette. Generally there's an unspoken rule that you leave a one urinal buffer between you and the next person when available.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I think there's a rule about submitting similar designs otherwise I'd change the guy to our left.

Zechariah

Tophy, it's not uncommon for me to keep salted meats in my pants... sometimes cheeses as well, it seems to be very popular at parties that I attend. (tongue in cheek).

squirelgirl

if thay were storm trupers I'd love t but there not so I hate it

LichksnessMonster

You've heard the comment about the "clone" dude already, so I won't say it...but I really like the shirt! I'm pretty sure you can submit alterations of a design; I 've seen people re-submit theirs and stuff. Right? You get a 5 just for being clever.

Kid Flash

Homophobic yes. This homo would still rock that shirt though. If only women and gays could wear it I'd give it a 5.

Leenie691

I even hate it when a girl goes into the stall next to me when there are more open... it's just obnoxious.
Funny.

jacksonowens

I love it except for the twins... I'll still give it $5 though.

howardschiller

redo without the exact duplicate and its a buy from me! Such a truism!

ToucanSam

Oh God, people... homophobic? Please! Niether gay nor straight people like being shoulder to shoulder with someone while they're peeing...well, there are some who might be into that kind of thing...but it has nothing to do with sexuality!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us