PuterBoy

So great. 5$.

cinderwild

crudely hand-drawn figures.

ethanjhayward

i laughed.

crudely hand-drawn figures.

simulacrum

i don't really care if it has the eff word or not... but my suggestion, rather than having f, why not just say hell or something? I just don't like the "" part, but i think this is great nontheless

legendy

yeah Id have fuck in there, but It wouldnt stop me wearing it. Why didnt you put it in anyway? Are you a Mormon?

JChen429

this is made me laugh. I agree with simulacrum. I don't like the *** either. Why don't you just put in like hell or heck?

AdamMisfortune

even though the art looks like my 10 year ols sister did it..i like it heh

kittykitty woot woot

while i don't really like the f***, i think it is better than hell. hell just doesn't give off a strong enough emotion. i'm still giving it a 5

coexist

"yeah Id have fuck in there, but It wouldnt stop me wearing it. Why didnt you put it in anyway? Are you a Mormon?"

Don't assume someone's religion is an explanation for why they do or don't do things a certain way. And while we're at it, can we lay off the Mormons? I don't see why everybody has to give them shit.

Anyway, about the design...My only criticism that hasn't already been mentioned is why the moon is just a red circle. It should have craters on it.

petecarrol

i agree with coexist on both points.

hortense

use fuck.

kinkado

ahahaha someone suggested "heck"
that would be hilarious.

i like the red-ball-moon-mars and the yellow shirt.
i like everythign aside from the censored fuck, basically.

bking

5$

The Fxxx grew on me. I really don't like people who wear shirts that say "fuck" just to show how XxhardcorexuncensoredxX they are. The colors are great, and the text made me lol. Great shirt.

dullBecomesSharp

if you not going to use the word, i'd put F*** instead of fxxx.

WESTY77

say fuuuuuuuck!! just throw it on and we'll all be happy.

SeraphNoctum

...and why is the shirt called "mars"? ...what am i missing???

kooky love
1 design submitted - Score now!

So...Mars will be gay's planet! LOL.
I don't care with F or FU* orFUC orFUCK or*.

MARS is the gay's planet.

Bobby Bonbons

It doesn't work. I told some guy to fxxx off, and he just laughed at me.

ruzkin

Only in America would someone suggest "heck".

If some random schmoe came up to you and put his arm around you and calle d you "son", would you say "who the heck are you?"

No. It'd be "Fuck off, stop fucking touching me!"

I like the shirt. Decensor it, I say. 5.

gettysfayg

i'd go with hell, if anything. i think i'd like it without the kid saying anything, or maybe a remark of bewilderment, though it would lose the meaning you're going for.

also, it looks like the adult is sticking his/her hand into a back pocket, which looks a little weird.

despite all this, i'm a fan of this design. i really like the drawing style, and the placement.

rrich76

I don't want actual profanity on my shirt, but heck would be stupid too. This is pretty funny to me, but I would only want it with "who the #&@% are you?" or whatever symbols to replace the f***

heyquitpeeking

Heh, I'd wear it with heck. If it had fuck then I wouldn't be able to wear it at school. :( and thats no fun. So, heck or symbols like rrich76 said and its a buy.

BlueDice

faaaaaace's comment is the highlight of my day so far

DTLA

as always, threadless snobs ruin a genuine wearble tee with nitpicking
and hyper-sensitivity.
chill the Fxxx out.

rrich76

Are you his mom? I think Dylan expected nitpicking when he submitted, and can probably handle it just fine.

stupidostrich

If you want to use the word FUCK... then use the word FUCK... otherwise, excise it from your vocabulary, you dumb FUCK!

FUCK!!!

FUCKIN ZERO, Bitch.

stolen_bliss

I don't like how Mars is so exactly centered.

theRtist

i dunt get it, so is that mars or moon?!?! am i not catchin somethin here?

kepani

this made me laugh =) but the image probably could've been drawn better?

Chickenfoot

u ruined my life

.brittany.

this made me laugh. a lot.

CoveredinPunksBlood

I would buy that in a second if you fixed the fuck. 5$ regardless though. Finally, someone who's actually funny.

CoveredinPunksBlood

I'd go with hell if you're uncomfortable with fuck. It might be funny that way.

mmmmiki

don't like the xxx's. but i really like the way the people were drawn...it makes the whole thing appear more funny.

facetious

Where is Mr. Mum-jeans' left hand? Is it just tucked inside the sleeve that seems to be sewn to his bottom?

lostlikecrusoe

love the design....hate the colours:4

UmbrellaJane

1, because it's a funny concept, but the design is dull. It looks like a high school notes doodle. You could do better, I bet.

chemi hydro

I'd like it to say who the SHIT are you. I don't know why. Fuck the drama, make the shirts how you like. I like the idea of having crude drawings standing near my wiener.

Solari

This sxxxs

badluckbettie

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! yeah use fuck, i hate to admit i like the shock value but i do! 5$

Muku

this cracked me up... $5

minmins

I laughed my fuck off

xx

ilta

That's gonna be weird placement on a shirt -- it'll look like they're standing in your crotch.

And if you're gonna shy away from swearing on a shirt, go with f&@k rather than fxxx.

legendy

How is f&@k better than fxxx?

I think just say fuck, no one here is offended by a swaer word.
We can take it.

Noodlegirl

you either love this. or you hate it.

and i really dont know which i feel about this shirt.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?