Close
One second...

antler tree

Might be cooler if the antlers themselves were turning into trees, no?

Watch this
judeo18

I really enjoy the graphic quality of the flourishes and deer head, but the tree doesn't quite do it for me. It kind of clouds the deer's antlers, and I don't really know the point of a deer with a tree coming out of its head.

hortense

on the dark the eye looks funny. like it is being zipped up.

LaBing

I really like this graphic, it may not make any sense but I am drawn to it anyway.

Command-Z-Design

I agree with Aristarchus about the antler/tree thing... but I like the graphic. I wish it was much bigger and a more muted color.

Evol_won

bigger...

plans

oh crap, i was just going to do something like this.

Nick351

I just went to fullbleed.org and I would hardly say it is copied. But I guess great minds think a like. Give me a break man, it's just a shirt.

ptv

AH you people and your "OMG THIS IS COPIED BECAUSE THE IDEA IS SIMILAR!!!!!1111!!!! GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD!!!!11!!111ONE"

the idea's the same, but they aren't copied. use some respect and brains, people.

kineylikes

bigger

awesome

rockstronaut

even if it weren't stolen i'd vote it 0 because of all the other stolen ones

charlottemj

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reminds me of a story i used to hear when i was a kid about a man who was hunting deer, and he ran out of bullets so he used cherry pits. He shot a deer but the pit-bullet went right under the skin of its head, then sprouted and the deer had a tree growing out of its head! Eventually the deer died, and they buried it standing up so that the tree was now coming out of the ground, and they opened a restaurant and used the cherries b/c the cherries had antlers and the patrons would use the antlers as toothpicks.

seriously, this was one of my favorite stories growing up. did you know it too?

holy crap i'd buy this, even if only for the nostalgia.

kelseymb

cool design but i like the colors of the background better

i might buy it with different colors

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

It's aesthetically pleasing...but not very original.
I love how you did the shading on the deer head.

seababy

This has potential.
Not crazy about the tree...think deer head is strong enough on its own.
Would love to see in other colors.

No account?