Close
One second...

Sprung

great illustration but I think that it is a bit creepy for a shirt design. but that is just for myself. There will also probably be a lot of request for more colors which would be nice...

Watch this
Tundraworthy Tunnels

I agree with BloodyMidget, more colours...and perhaps a bit lower.
However, it is simply an incredible illustration!

Seannerz

Thats awesome.

mattius6

so cool, i'm that guy!

blowinbublesooo

I WOULD WEAR THIS EVERYDAY UNTIL IT DISINEGRATES OFF OF MY BODY.

acrystalvillage

This is a flippin' awesome drawing!! I love it.. a lot. I don't however like the color selection or the placement. But 5 on the design anyway.

jett

very cool drawing.

amigovirgen

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too big for my taste
any way...
cool drawing

phones

nice chronozombie!

Matuso

Well.

That's special.

chbeeston

excellent. i'd buy it and weart it. it would probably replace flowers in the attic as the most disturbing shirt i own, but hey it's about damn time. great work.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I like it. Better than the machine-ah-head, I think, in that the face itself is more... What? I don't know what. I just like it better. I'd wear this. It's a fiver.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

Oh, I do agree with the others that the placement's a little wonked.

Bimbo

Amazing artwork. Not sure about it's place in the shirt.

karazybanana

i agree with blowinbublesooo. i would ware this everyday. the disign is amazing and the creepyness of it is one of those really special qualities you can rarely find on a shirt.

_kapow

Best submission ive seen. I want it. NOWWW.

FIVEFIVEFIVEE. amazing work really.

and.

im totally with blowinbublesooo.

blue loonacy

wow...i have to agree with the person above this is one of the nicer ones ive seen in a long while
soo many people try to pass of threshold filtered pictures and a little bit of shapes as designs on here....this looks like it took some real work
nice job $5

Dark Visions

I love this! It's so creepy, yet amaing! Excellent stuff.

soundinnovation

gnomeasplode
tinkering gone wrong.
very cool.

PirateJim

yeah, i'd rock it

DragonFLY Robot Zero

i love it hopefully it wins but its on white and white gets messy

iamsocool

its a cool design but it creeps me out

wikked

too creepy for me to buy...

letsbeheros

i think this is pretty cool, kind of creepy, but i still like it.

EccentricSage

It would be so much better with colored background, IMO. Interesting ilustration, though.

CheesecakeBree

This design is going to give me nightmares. (But it's really well done, so nice job.)

ruudlyinterrupted

oh my god my heart jumped into my mouth haha. it reminds about that story written by... that guy... darn i forgot he's really famous author and he wrote stuff like this and there was a story about the evil eye and the guy who killed the old man with the evil eye. anyway really nice art but i think only sadistic people would wear this out haha. tick tick tick... garr i still can't remember his name...

Thickblueink

zombie abe lincoln with a clockwork head? awesome!

toplesstreefrog

I like it but I dont like its position on the shirt, I would put it down on the lower left side of a shirt, and make it a little smaller, 5

lucy.loo

I like the drawing a lot, but I wouldn't buy it because it creeps me out. Good, though

thisiswhereitsat

I like this a lot.
but what an awkward placement.

m-oo

This is an awesome illustration.

Maybe you should place the head more along the bottom left and have the "tick tick" wrap around to the back...

No account?
Join Us