Close
One second...

automatopoeia

hehe cute

Watch this
llama_lover

I don't like how the cars overlap.

phones

cool! its like that super furry animals video (at least i think it was the super furry animals) where everything is represented by words

onurbgrafix

It would have been better with only one car

dangerouspenguin

I think the cars should be bashing into each other with an audible crunch. Otherwise, pretty perfect.

ScottMac909

i love it! keep it exactly the way it is and print this bad boy.

helo

The truck's shape isn't that appealing.

I prefer the VW bug all by itself
with a touch of exhaust ( to show
it's rolling along ).

TopHatter

I agree. The bug all by itself would be way awesomer. Exhaust would be a nice touch too. The truck looks a bit wired

gaabz

It's cute. I wish there was a litle comic style "crunch" or something above the cars, because it looks like an accident, and it kind of looks accidentaly overlapped too. Sloppy. I'd give it a $4.

Brittany05

I agree with the Bug by itself.

lovelymarbear

i read previous comments, uh ok so hmm. THERE NEEDS TO BE TWO CARS...hints the beep beep...cause traffic..i like it

Ava Adore

cool work!

jett

i think it's cool!

coxiesara

I love it. I like the comparision between the truck and the car but I too do not like how they overlap. Other than that, I give it a 5.

littlem

absolutely love this:)

gregschmigel

me gusta mucho esta disegno!

ptv

great shirt. the title is a great pun too.

Nephi

Can I just comment on the fact that there's no impact indicated here? And that I think that's really cool?

whisper in water

I would explode if the shirt actually said "automatopoeia," but I know that everyone else would bitch about it.
Seriously, though. The best part about this shirt is the punny title, and nobody would know the title unless I told them... That's the case way too often in this place. It makes my heart cry.

gerrriberrri

awesome design, but more color choices.

unisex pompadore

i like the solo bug, the truck looks bubbly and wierd... plus apparently there's not enough room on the shirt for the both of them without an overlapping effect. bug on charcoal = 5

WESTY77

great design! needs to be printed :)

No account?