One second...

staline in love

• by cuypi
  • posted Feb 24, 2006
  • 48 Comments

;)

Watch this
groundcontrol

heh-heh... I'd like to see this with Saddam or Osama...

Oborotin

Staline...? Or Stalin?

Anyway, not bad. I'd wear it because I am a total commie.

Dorme

...stalin has girly arms... $5

neo akemi

hahaha love it...

GoMook

Make it already, I want to buy it.

Stiffy42j

yeah this would be nice with Saddam, its still commielicious

petecarrol

I would have a hard time wearing a shirt with a man on it that was responsible for the deaths of millions, but it is a well put together design.

red5goingin

haha this is great. i actually think stalin was perfect for this

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

meh

Wesaynothin

I'd wear it, as long as its not on orange

toadvine

This would work SO much better with Hitler instead of Stalin. Not that I like either of them, but Walt Disney actually did some nazi propaganda, so it would have the added historical zing.

iggygirl5757

I LOVE IT. funniest shirt ive come across since communism party. hah.
$5 and i'd buy for shizzle.

Minsky

Me likey a lot!

Oborotin

Hey Ellsswhere, both of my parents were born in communist countries, so naturally, I was raised as a communist. Does that make me a crazy kid? ):

I forgot to mention this in my first comment, but I gave it a 5. I'd like it in a diff. color, though. Maybe a slightly deeper red.

dognamedtruman

If this gets voted in, I'm totally on board for buying it.

problematic

It works well wit h Stalin, because Hitler makes too many people angry. Angry enough to punch you, if you were wearing this shirt with Hitler on it instead.
This is fsking hilarious.

Homerjay613

everyone keeps spurting out these evil guys to use, but isnt the point that he was a communist and the disney empire is the epitomy of capitalism? i dont think any of the aforementioned dictators and whatnot would make sense

scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

can't help but 5

Shredpirate

lol I'd actually buy this.

MissGilly
MissGilly profile pic Alumni

haha nice work
and homerjay hit the mark. at least - i think hes/shes right.
$5

Andonium

I like this a whole lot, and I'll be giving it a 5, however, there's already been a shirt involving communists having fun printed (4 times, right?). Regaurdless of the score here, I doubt there's much of a chance of its getting printed.

Anyway, if it gets printed, I'll be the first to confirm my order.

julius3007

I´ll buy two if it helps getting it printed :-)

jeff@threestarchina

Sometimes there's a fine line between stupid and clever when it comes to using historical figures/public images. "The Communist Party" was really clever because it rocked an awesome pun.

I say give it a rest.

ruudlyinterrupted

HILARIOUS. you could do a whole line of historical villains in disneyland. i like the balloon haha. yah i guess this sort of promotes communism so it's quite touchy. but shouldn't be taken to seriously(even though communism is serious)! it's just a shirt. do a mao zedong one and i'll buy...

stephbot

This is awesome. Don't put saddam or hitler on it though, then the commie joke doesn't come through. Don't change it. It doesn't promote communism at all, IT'S FUNNY.

wucheydi

mdr. J'acheterais.

-$Cinq!-

PirateJim

im so tired i thought that was reagan with a sweet 'stache..

now THAT would be a good shirt...

no it wouldn't..

Truthless

'The Communist Party' was funny, but it just seems like you're trying to milk the cash cow even more.

m-oo

Funny.
Stalin rocks.

Try placement not centered?

silverblaknite

THREADLESS, PLEASE PRINT THIS!!!

5$$$$

RepoUK

Another vote for Saddam here ;-)

New Efficiency

you do know that Stalin killed millions of innocent people, much like Hitler. this is kind of insensitive.

Homerjay613

must i reiterate that saddam wouldnt make sense, unless he was secretly a commie, which i doubt

GoMook

Bonjour, je veux acheter votre TShirt avec Stalin. Combien et-il? J'aime le Tshirt beaucoup! Ok enough of that. How can i contact you? Merci beaucoup, Lena

No account?
Join Us