Close
One second...

Captain Howdy (style B)

• by OlliRudi
  • posted Feb 23, 2006
  • 28 Comments

"captain howdy inspire the rocking children of the planet world to make most rockingest devil music possible through happy play of instrument."

Watch this
scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

beautiful. absolutely beautiful.

hogboy
hogboy profile pic Alumni

Olli Rudi earn $5 through designing of shirt good

Rockslide
Rockslide profile pic Alumni

I really like this strange retro style here. You've been doing some awesome work lately, keep it up!

sassafrizzle

I love the kids, but the staue behind them is too much the same as the statue in the Gorillaz "Rock It" music video...

cinderwild

Its a statue, of Pazuza, and Captain Howdy is a shirt 'D wore (and could be bought awhile back.)

You must be a gorillaz fan, but if you were, you'd realize that Damon's intentions aren't "Making the most devilest" music . Its actually the opposite, really.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

Not really a gorillaz fan. Actually, i didn't know about gorillaz' use of pazuzu until after i'd submitted this..Captain howdy was the persona pazuzu used to gain contact with regan in the original exorcist film.

Luckily my style looks nothing like jamie hewletts, anyway.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Other one. $4

streetwise
streetwise profile pic Alumni

Great style Olli, love the kids faces. 5$

courtleigh

makes me laugh

rudra

"captain howdy inspire the rocking children of the planet world to make most rockingest devil music possible through happy play of instrument."

^this makes the whole shirt - i'd buy it if it actually said that on the shirt.

problematic

I like the liney background, but not the Captain Howdy with lines.

Whistler Pot Pie

I like the other one better...love the other one actually.

Terry Citizen

I like the colours a lot more on this one. Really sells it.

cinderwild

Yes, I know where Pazuza comes from, but the name Captain Howdy really through me off.

ruudlyinterrupted

hey quite cool but captain howdy blends in too much with the background. i would like to see a little bit more detail on the guitars, but not too much to spoil the simple look.

rudra

i'm changing my answer to 5$

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

good blah to you too, missy.

konkrek

$5!!

stillusio

Okay, what I am about to say will doubtless shock everyone on Threadless, but . . . I really think this shirt needs the text on the back. The text makes this design more awesome. ^_^

No account?
Join Us