Close
One second...

the price of liberty

that string thing is really good. i think id wear it

Watch this
Little Liana

Very Cool... but if I understand what you're going for, a rope (even a thin one) might be better. Still, $5

Entranced

Whooa. Mm. :] 5

groundcontrol

Reminds me of the Planet of the Apes...

TheBetterKelly

Nice, it has a message but it's subtle. Pretty rad.

fiddlywink46

I like the idea, though it would have t be printed on a very dark shirt for the string to be well-noticed.

MadMerlin

^^^agree with the above, but i also think it would look the best on black anyway, 5$

Joan Burroughs

Balloon head?......then.......................... Planet of the Apes?

manualcamel

fix the string and i'd buy it... thebetterkelly...subtle message? it seems pretty clear to me.

cruelix

like it

kclacruz

nice interpretation! 5 for you!

4lexfoot

QUESTION: what is the price of liberty
ANSWER : ................

cambert

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. (Wendell Phillips)

Nice drawing but I doubt that the rope around the neck could be printed.

Arrrggghhh

Doesn't there need to be a certain distance from the seamlines? Nice idea -- but I don't think it follows the guidelines . . .

Saellys

Wow. Me wanty.

gaabz

beautiful.

notarobot

i would definately buy this

letum

Am I the only one who would prefer it without the string?

TOK

It was Earth all along!!!

Fedaykin

The only problem I see with the string is that there are seams on each shoulder. Theoretically the design could just go up to it and then start on the other side, but usually Threadless is specific about areas where you can put design elements, just from the logistical side of the printing machines.

Firinel

I think it's a fantastic idea, though the rope looks a bit too 'thread' like. Maybe make it in a gold colour? And I'd certain wear/buy it if you could work on the printing logistics.

sweetie2012

I'd like for the rope to be bigger, but it's a buyer as is. My first thoughts, "America is drowning and she's taking me with her."

biticol

really nice, but dunno if it's printable.... a 4 anyway

steve_swartz

like it better without the string?

don't you see that "liberty" is weighing-down or strangling the person wearing the shirt?

wow.

owen skyser-gray

usually, i dont like these kinds of t-shirts.
but this one gets a 4$

annemariedumain

I"d like it better if the string was more rope-like.

embrace your poison

it would be nice for the string to be more rope-like, but I would buy it anyway. Subtle but powerful. $5

Tundraworthy Tunnels

wow! kind of reminds me of the original planet of the apes!

fantastic play with the collar!

Down10

Doesn't follow guidelines. Rework and resubmit!

theequalizer

Jeez, how many times is someone going to submit this same tired concept on this site? Whoever submitted this one, you are terrible and your concept and execution are weak. A zero.

SemantiTheft

Liberty likes balloons?

No... I really do get it, but that's still what it looks like to me

zooiefrog

I don't really like it but it did give me an idea, what if you made it more of a satire that was less political. Like make her grasping onto iPod headphones as she sinks (showing somehow that there's and iPod). That'd be a shirt I'd buy.

No account?