Close
One second...

The Sun Catcher

• by Blexxemen
  • posted Feb 20, 2006
  • 41 Comments
Watch this
4this

dang craziness!! Sick illustration, but not really diggin the sun..

purrple_daturra

i luv it but im not too fond of the color choices. 5

joysizzle

yay! love the illustration

Little Liana

I like tha placement on the grayish shirt

vulcanhalfbreed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is gorgeous!
$5

rudra

i like the colors, and the wood-block style - keep it on a muted green. 5

soylamorsa

I love your style! $5

radioactive_toast

Absolutely gorgeous! i would buy it in a second, so they must print! $5

DaintyBuffalo

The turtles my favorite part :D

jett

ohhh... this is fantastic! i'd love to see it on a less ugly shirt colour, but it's so dang good i'd wear it on an ugly shirt colour.

Heffer

Good illustration, barfy color choices.

rrich76

this is pretty cool, and an awesome style. I don't like the tattoo, but I'm not sure why. It just bugs me. Still a 5, tat or no tat

vitamindeficient

three separate styles... the turtle feels so different

Flying Gerbil King

The best part is the distance between the sun and the catcher on the grey placement. I'm afraid I'm not to font of the style though. I appreciate that it's interesting, just not something I'm into. Well positioned though!

AlliT

oh my goodness i f-ing love this! the tattoo and the lil' guys flowers on his head are totally the best parts. i would buy this in a hummingbird's heartbeat!

ooophelia

This is the kind of crazy thing I'd wear!

chrisgivens

i like the style..

Zambooti

Oh my god..I NEED THIS.

AlliT

The more I look at it the more intensely I want it. For the love of everything good in the world Threadless, make this shirt. I LOVE the idea of the softer green color of the background with the placing that's on the khaki color. This designer deserves some major love.

rosie.co

i love this. The illustrations remind me of that chicken soup with rice book i always read.

$5

sarahism

Sun's with faces have always really scared me for some reason, but this is good despite that. Go you.

psh_you_wish

I think I've seen this before. Not on a website, but in a children's book I still have from my grandparents. Some kind of wedding procession. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, the sun does look a bit scary to me, I don't know why, but I just don't like the sun.

Blexxemen

Yes the style looks like a children books illustration but this is not inspired or ripped with any particular childrens books..I just draw and put these things all together & this is the outcome.. :)

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

Whoa, that's neat.

_kapow

AMAZING. I love itt!! I like the brown one best. 5 dolla.

paperandglue

Unique and evocative. $5

Carllagero

Are people crazy? This one of the ugliest i´ve seen.

problematic

The grey/neutral one is my favorite. But I love the placement of the kelley green one. Combine those too, and you have a $5!

Nephi

Liking the placement on the brown.

DemonElite

The grey placement is what I reccomend, because it is very balanced, unlike the green. I love the art style, and I'm giving it a 5.

Zusie

I think you should get rid of the sun and then recenter the image.

WhatisGod

wow! i really love this! and i actually like it on the brownish tan color.

sammy salami

TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ConcretePlanet

i dig the placement on the tanish shirt. and that color better than the green. sweet design
$5

No account?