Close
One second...

Bananas!

Theres an extra large version in my profile, you can catch all the torrid details there (Plus I have an extra special close up for the ladies *wink).

Please save these elephants from this horrible creature, vote 5 american currency dollars!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
glynnjamin

this kind of makes me want to throw up. Its like watching fat people have sex. no bueno for me...although, artistically, its very well done

ekaj47

this is crazy looking - keep the monkey and add the mouse as well. good stuff

donnie_darko

i love it, as i do all your stuff. they need to print one of your designs bad.

doo doo boy

i like it. nice work

Rock Deputy

I just love your work.. $5.

a goat with a hat

This is incredible. It's my favorite of yours so far.

I am so in love with those creepy elephants.

OlliRudi

"this kind of makes me want to throw up. Its like watching fat people have sex. "

wich is why i love it. Love those completely disgusting trunks on the 'phants. $5.

Ste7en

I dont like penis on my shirt, I like to keep it in my pants, but otherwise you are an awesome artist

grayehound

Once again, incredible drawing and unlike anything on this site, but it's a tough call as to whether this is tee material or not. One of your designs is bound to make it to print and it'll probably be the one that'll piss the most people off. Nice work!

JuliusB

um ste7en..ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT

.moto.

just wrong. which is good. i give 4.

jett

hot.

scoutti

this shit is Bananas!
we love it

mikemills

Clearly I can see your nuts. $5

wullagaru

awesome as always ..

cambert

I feel violated and I want more. $5.

MadMerlin

haha, your stuff is so weird, 5

BlueManBass

umm...there's a bit too much detail on the monkey, and it's uneeded to get the message of grotesque across....lose it and i'd absolutely love it

Monkey II

JOHN2
you tha man.

groundcontrol

Wow, very unusual... and f'n coolio!

funkie fresh

this is pure 100% awesome. i love it.

Almos

this design disturbs me greatly...

redmund

awsome design, i just wish it wasn't on orange. us orange haired people can't wear the stuff. sad days. i still bought captain bellyflop though, just to have it, as i would with this.

HALcorp

$5, no doubt... excellent, and disturbing...

kissingaudrey

This is one of those types of illustrations that I can't deny is amazing, but it still gives me the shivers :o

phones

awesome

Terry Citizen

I like it. It's damn freaky, but I like it.

Lybi

Scarrrry.

Dark Visions

I saw you talking about this on the blogs a few days ago and my fingers were crossed that you'd put this up soon. I'd love its disgusting feel!
$5 for sure!!

norock

JOHN, you're so weird!

You're very much different from the rest of the population here. Clearly not in what you like (witness the tons of comments that love this), but in what you actually produce.

Great art, but I don't wear genitals on my shirt! 5

DaintyBuffalo

This is filled with awesomeness, I would rather have the mouse

$5

JOHN2

Hey friends, thanks for all the comments so far! Remember, the penis can be swifly removed with the fine technology that is fotoshoppe. I just didn't want to censor nature..but if he must become a eunuch, then so be it. I don't want be the one to break the bad news to him though..that monkey is bonkers.

WallsReallyWork

the way you continue to disgust and amaze us at the same time is fantastic. i love it like i love everything else. once again, though, your stuff would be better on prints. mermeat, though, would make an amazing shirt.

bitta2sweet

Do monkey penises look like that?

Wait...

Do monkeys look like that?

Verdana

Those are y far the ugliest elephants I have ever seen.

I kind of want one for a pet.

$5

gentle_reader

I would totally wear this shirt if it was just the monkey and/or mouse. They make me laugh. But the elephants make me want to puke. They're skillfully drawn, but there's just something about them... shudder

Robsoul

43 comments! expect more... I love this one "Its like watching fat people have sex. "\ yes sir, it is and that's why it's so beautiful

julisaa

That is awesome. 5$

g_man

this is scary and I like it. Nice one dude :)

Vickii

i am so amazed by this

hyenabite

Five and a buy! People will finally have a reason for doing double-takes at my titties.

blowinbublesooo

i LOVE this

^it's kinda like a "fuck you" to anyone looking at my chest...or like a "that's what you get for being a douche bag, a crazy monkey penis"

i would so wear this

lubbockpozer

i hope deranged monkey is packing more than mangey mouse. this is kick ass!

tristan

super kick ass, great dimension, superb linework 5 & buy all the way

shk

very good job +5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?