manskin cap

• by batter
  • posted Feb 15, 2006
  • 11 Comments

old drawing, thought id color it.

Watch this
forever_pantsless
ha...oh god. twisted and wonderful. i dont think i'd wear it but the idea made me very happy.
DaintyBuffalo
I couldnt tell the hat was a hat, but its an awesome idea :)
foxiRoxxi
that's hillarious =) i'd mess around with the colors a little more though, you know? 5
Whistler Pot Pie
i just threw up a little in my mouth. very funny. Not going to wear it, but still love it.
Spiffygrits
I love the idea, but I'd clean up the drawing a little. The glowing yellow eyes make the animal look less like a raccoon. It looks like some sort of fiendish cat-hybrid, and while that's cool and interesting, it distracts from your design in a big way. I'd give it some actual eyes after looking at a photograph of a real raccoon. The other big change I'd make would be with the size of the hat, and the shape. Right now it looks like you sliced a picture of a girl and stuck the head part on there. If you redrew it, and made it larger and more like a coonskin cap, it would make the joke clearer, and it wouldn't look so gross...more funny, and less macabre. Anyway, great concept. Good luck!
norock
shouldn't it be a guy's ass? that's what humans wear of a raccoon. but i guess it wouldn't be rated very well. no, not very well at all. good choice on your part.
goldfischegirl
haha took me awhile to get it, but this is super clever.
ScooterVincent
Something about that raccoon's face gives the impression that he is very pleased with is prize, and anyone who cares to give him any gruff about it will get their ass kicked. $5