Close
One second...

In Cahoots

• by Didgeriac
  • posted Feb 13, 2006
  • 23 Comments

Haven\\\\'t you ever wondered where that was? Its such an odd saying...

Watch this
BuriedAlive

I've never heard that saying...

blowinbublesooo

well, i think the saying makes sense...cahoots is in the dictionary! and i pretty much love saying it! haha i would so wear this shirt...

toastman18

Heck yes Colin, heck yes

Rock Deputy
Rock Deputy profile pic Alumni

the saying "they're in cahoots" means that they are conspiring together...

I believe that it originated from a North American Indian name for "tents" (called cahoots). Meaning, if people are meeting in these tents then they are conspiring against you... thus, "in cahoots".

That's what I heard anyway.

wiggitywack

thats awesome! one of the best i've seen.

ddcrandall

Kalamazoo references are weird for me....probably because I live ten miles away from it.

Matuso

Okay, imagine this. It's a hoooot day, about 85f. You think, 'I think I'll wear my In Cahoots shirt today!' You walk outside and spend the rest of the day with this block of ink sticking to your chest.

BrendanL513

I live in Kalamazoo!!!
For real!
It's in Michigan.

soylamorsa

I love it! I love saying people are "in cahoots" simply because it's a fun word.

tatumthegreatum

this shirt is the bestest. since when do screenprints stick to your chest in hot weather? hm... interesting... must be a new development. is it hot in cahoots?

CurlyCue

i love it. i really hope it gets printed. $5.

Little Liana

I love the shirt. The only thing is... you have a great simple sketchy style, and the border of the roadsign looks unnaturally neat to me. (I suppose it does call attention to it....)

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

the first time i ever realized kalamazoo was a real place was when i read the "made in" label on the bleachers at my school's gym. they were manufactured in kalamazoo, michigan. interesting? haha brendanl513, we're buddies by two degrees of separation! kinda. okay.

it's a cute design, with a funny concept. but i think it's too big.

yeslek626

ahahaha i love it

Firinel

it looks like it was knocked up in a few minutes in photoshop.

Ace Redbud

Hahaha, that's pretty funny. Does that mean cahoots is in Michigan?

soulDELAY

hahahah.... cute.

[quote]
Rock Deputy, at 11:53am on Feb 20, 2006
the saying "they're in cahoots" means that they are conspiring together...

I believe that it originated from a North American Indian name for "tents" (called cahoots). Meaning, if people are meeting in these tents then they are conspiring against you... thus, "in cahoots".

That's what I heard anyway.
[/quote]

and thank you Rock Deputy, for the linguistics lesson :D

gaabz

hehe, clever. I want it! Too bad the guy looks kinda...possessed.

cKy sound

lol, michigan

papercrowns

aww, i would buy this. i was born in Kalamazoo! awesome

anatomia

I love this so much

No account?
Join Us