Close
One second...

Angelina Jolie

My very first t-shirt design. Hope you all like it.

Watch this
LaBing

Brad is gonna get jealous!

plans

i have so many different rants i could start on about this , but to keep it nice an simple, i'll just say that i wouldn't buy it.

emilymiller

i'll give it a 3 only because i have a really big crush on her.

MechaMC

YAWN!!

biticol

Don't like to see faces on designs, the style is not my favourite and the color neither but ANGELINA is so perfect, well done also... people will kill me but...a 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellsswhere
3 designs submitted - Score now!

yeah its very well done but i dont want a celeb on my shirt... unless its like mr. t

bonnie_luvs_shirts

I liked Angelina better when she was open about her personal life. Now she's a scheming whore on a t-shirt.

Rock Deputy

it's really nicely done, I like the colours but I think you need to use a non-celebrity face...

mandylopez03

famous people are so uninteresting

She Says So

shes beautiful.

but on a t-shirt?

nah.

jrkresge

we totally dont need something else representing her.

gstein

well this has been helpful critisism. i guess i know better nex time not to use anyone famous.

factiond

ehh.. no thanks. if i wanted a shirt with her on it, i'd go to that airbrush booth in the mall.

the style is nice, just try for something more original.

wombatgal

I absolutely adore the style, just not with a famous face.

starr226

hey, you know would be awesome if someone made a shirt with an overrated, terribly temporary celebrity! oh. well, at least one was submitted.

CheesecakeBree

Nice style and use of colors, but only the Angelina Jolie fans would wear this. Next time stick to a theme everybody can connect with and enjoy and you'll do much better.

geekissexy

Awesome but, despite how fiendishly foxy Angelina may be, it'd still be too weird to wear her on my right breast.

Maybe that's just me.

Ava Adore

yeah, do it with a non celeb

Noxie

She's so over done. She can get bent

gstein

ok sorry about the celeb part though. jeez i think i get it now. to be honest i wasn't even thinking about who angelina was, and i'm not even a fan. i was experimenting in illustrator and this wasn't even originally a t-shirt design.

< http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22781535/ >

again sorry about the putting angelina a t-shirt. please forgive me.

Meralis

Love the style, but don't wear clothes with celeb faces... 3 for your talent

lhramsey

i sort of dig the celeb part--- taking angelina out of context and just making her face into a design takes away the whole untouchableness of celebrity stupidity. and i like that you said you weren't thinking about who she was when you made the t-shirt: that's exactly the idea i'm getting at.

scantronmachine

i love itttttt and totally would buy this!

No account?