staffell profile pic Alumni

OK this is no fair......no fair at all :(:(

ekaj47

looks niiice

stastos

that's what i do when i get cold ^.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

great detail, funny idea, I'd probably wear this but concerned that all the detail will get lost in the silkcscreen

JOHN2
JOHN2 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I've always wondered if the brontosaurus peed with it's leg up or down. Thank you for solving that mystery for me.

hurricane_xx

i love the design but i dont like it on black
maybe if it was the color of the water and the clouds, and you made ther clouds white.

i like it though 4

dullBecomesSharp

I agree with putting it on blue and having white clouds. really nice detail.

scottytown

I absolutley love everything about this shirt except the dinosaur peeing... funny but looks awkward. Tweak the peeing posture (or lose the pee) and I would buy it

CalmAsHinduCow

I think it is a bit too detailed to make a quality shirt out of it... Good concept though.

benjiwenjifoofoo

nice! but maybe make it a bit larger, and i'm not so sure how i feel about the dino pee...

4$

dmenkes

YES. 5$

allenssoasian

best on natural. also i dont like how it's tall and placed centered, it's better when tall prints are placed elsewhere. wide prints are better centered like that. but whatever.4

plankton

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah 5$

leftoverusername

What??? I've been putting dinosaur piss in my car all these years?? Dang.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

fossil fuel . . . ha ha

cambert

Beautiful, intricate illustration. You've worked wonders with four colours and a truckload of talent.

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

Except from the black lines you used to make it into a block-like shape, I dig this design (see Staffell!!??). Good job!

mexicosgreatest

id like this on a lighter colored shirt

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

One problem with this: The pipe that extends to the oilrig is on the edge of the design, but the oilrig isn't :S

knittykitty

I love dinosaurs!!!

xPigeonx

It took me a while to get a handle on the shape of the design but I really like it, I'd buy it. 5$

thadanny

Definately threadless material.

itsbaade

"One problem with this: The pipe that extends to the oilrig is on the edge of the design, but the oilrig isn't :S"

pay closer attention next time you look into a fish tank.

I like it

tHoRNed

ahh, clever clever! it's a nice, complex drawing for such a simple thought; well done.

sarahism

I'm not a big fan of the black t-shirt, I think I'd prefer more a natural colored tee, but the idea is still great and clever nonetheless. Nice job.

j4k0b

awesome

Apfhex

Haha. I think there's too much detail to print on a t-shirt though.

DrawingEvils
DrawingEvils profile pic Alumni

I think it's too busy for a shirt.

CONVOKE

Two issues:

First. I don't like the dinosaur. Period. It would be much cooler with just the oil drilling.

Second. The drill coming down from the oil platform is off. We're seeing it at the cut-away section of the earth, but it's definitely not entering at that spot. It weirds me out when I look at it.

coxiesara

I love it! Don't change a thing. I totally get it. Amazing! Simply amazing! It's fun because Bush loves oil=Bush loves dinosaur pee.

Stevethegreat

I can't wear a urinating dinosaur....it's against my religion

msoltor

love the peeing dinosaur and love it on black . . .maybe change the clouds to white, but other than that leave as is! $5

The Domo

I don't dig the fact that it's pissing.

Otherwise I love it.

pacheco1212

great concept, i like the perspective u give the design, great job

tSch0uSy

i love it!
genius!
5$

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

thank for the comments, people!
Let's enjoy it!

stolen_bliss

Wow this is so unique. I think this is amazing. $5

Nycutie182

To everyone who doesn't like the dino pee-ing, isn't it kind of critical to the point of the shirt? It is the "oil" afterall. With the oil rig & pipe, maybe its meant to show the refraction by the water?

I love the concept & design. I don't think it is something I would wear, but 5.

Wo0yaPo0ya

Ahaha, awesome.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?