Close
One second...

Do you wanna come over and....

• by Anthoneyb
  • posted Feb 07, 2006
  • 37 Comments

Before you all run to your computers and spend an hour decoding what he is asking her...here it is..."Do you wanna come over and screw?" It will be our little secret.

Watch this
LittleMan

I don't think I would wear a shirt that's PRO-sexual harassment (even if it is in code).

as far as the design is concerned...I think the line work may be to thin to read well - it looks like the girl has a mustache. 0 from me.

loveGUN33

im in love with this shirt. although im more a fan of webdings... cooler pictures.

Zak_aeon

Like the idea and speach bubbles, but i'm not too keen on the drawings of the people.

dangerouspenguin

Lose the "practice safe sexual harassment". That's never cool. I would like just the speech bubbles and a much better drawing. Funny idea, but the execution needs a lot of work IMO.

hortense

why is dingbat pluralized? isn't that like saying " i don't speak chineses"?

coxiesara

It'd be funnier if you used windings. It's a more common font.

ToucanSam

Wooohoooo! Sexual harrassment rules! So does molestation! So does rape!

Sarcasm is fun!

vulcanhalfbreed

I like the idea...just don't like the way the people are drawn.

goldcrocodile

it could be better without the sexual harrassment sentence on the bottom.

AlliT

would definitely love this shirt if it wasn't for the sexual harrassment line. less could certainly be more!

DJLadyPope

I'm with Little Man on this one.

jett

yeah, the line "Sorry, I don't speak dingbats" is absolute gold in its surrealism, but sexual harassment just isn't much fun at all.

mutedXwhispers

submit again without the sexual harrassment thing on the bottom, better drawings and more color choice and then i'll buy.
for now, i give it a 0

Sargeant

Sombody should do like a "gonzo" art style shirt. if you dont know what gonzo is, look it up on google.

squirelgirl

by gonzo you mean the muppit right?... I thought so

Anthoneyb

Thanks to everyone for the words. I just want to say that the idea of sexual harrasment made funny was being sarcastic. I mean, I ran the idea to alot of people I work with and they all cracked up at it. I guess the delivery was a little off. The was my first submission and I more or less did it to get started. I have been a member for so long but couldn't get over that hump of submitting something. So I THREW this together and started with my next submission. I don't want you all to think I condone sexual harasment in anyway. No. Thus is why if you are the asshole that does it....do it in dingbats! Thanks everyone.

arihouck

I like the thought of just the dingbat type on the shirt...most people will ask you what it says. You could wear to work, and not get in trouble....unnntilllll ha ha until THAT ONE guy that has memorized dingbat knows what it says and tells on you. :)

The Philosopher

it should be just "dingbat" as other ppl have mentioned.
What is wrong with the ppls teeth?
And idk, nice thought i guess, but needs better execution.

wombatgal

I'd love it without the "Practice safe sexual harassment."

Almos

great idea... but the people look a bit weird to me.

lukaspop

great idea - poor execution

millhaven

I love it, though I think it'd be perfect without the text at the bottom. great idea!

danielson

I love the concept, but the drawing are a bit yuck.

MediaWh*re

i agree with millhaven, without the text it allows people to draw thier own conclusions, rather then being beaten with the "sexual harrassment" bit

bluenightlights

1] not dingbat(s?!). WINGDINGS!
2] not the sexual harrassments line.
3] what they said.

Moçambique

groundcontrol said "girls with mustache are hot" _ i agree, but not this 1!!!2 4the idea

bexking

it doesnt need the sexual harrassment line,
but although webdings is a cooler font you have to use dingbats because the word is funnier.
awesome idea though!
4 for now

therast

funny idea, but i don't think the lines would look very good printed D:

leftcoastenvy

too thin, and lost the text on the bottom.

CemetaryDriveIn

HAHAH; im in love with this shirt.
there would be 2 things i would change:
1. wingdings not dingbats.
2.the color scheme.

maybe something a little lighter. not bright yellow but not navy blue either. I still love the idea. 5&$!

Anthoneyb

Alright everyone. I really thank you all for the comments. I will be headed to the drawing board with this one to do what I can to punch it up. Keep an eye out for it. It will be up soon. Cheers.

No account?
Join Us