Close
One second...

Holy Catfish Batman!

• by band-it
  • posted Feb 01, 2006
  • 35 Comments

i've always wanted shark repellent right next to my side. just in case.. you never know.

Watch this
mrooke

Really funny, and a nice idea.

Entranced

Nice. I have sort of an inside Batman joke with someone, so I'd have to buy this, haha.

El Chico Blanco

I would SO buy this. Its Awesome! Yay Batman, Superman Sucks!!!

lankytom

DC might have a shitfit concerning the use of the Batman logo...

groundcontrol

Nice! Now make with the Boy Wonder shirt! $5

roxitello

I love it but... legality issues...

aptrick

i love catfish with a good HAWT SAWCE - this is good too - it needs underwear to match and it would be like underrooos

Art-Monkey

it is very well done, but unfortunatly there are many copyright issues here, and DC would never allow it to be printed. If it was somehow a parody then that would fall under parody protection laws but in this case it is Batman. Good work though!

love_lingers

wow that looks great... just worried about what art monkey said... still it'd look great 5

pressgang

good work, love the idea, but Art-monkey is 100% correct.

jesusinameshhat

I agree with everyone. really neat, but DC will sue you, your children, your children's children, and your pets...

silvertongued 6

man i just submitted a batman one like 2 days ago... its pretty different tho so you don't need to worry about being in my shadow

coxiesara

I NEED THIS LIKE I NEED AIR!!!!

caeganQ

f**k DC and there copywrights.

Sassmo

I don't get it... ? Didn't batman have a batbelt that he kept all of his gadgets in anyway? I realize this is some sort of fishing belt reference, but it looks WAY too much like his regular batbelt. Would the text be included?

batter

this is an amazing shirt, and you are a champ.

band-it
band-it profile pic Alumni

no, the "shark repellent" reference was a line from the old batman movie from the 60's. and no, no text, just the belt is included.

CONVOKE

It's really clever, but I think the actual artwork is sub-par. I'm tempted to buy it now, but if it looked "better" (more detailed, mroe realistic... something) I'd buy it for sure.

lethologica

^^^ ditto.
but i know someone who would lurrrve this..

hit the lights

I would buy this shirt. defffinately.
$5

PyramidStud

Might want to make it Catman.

I have actually seen this type of shirt before, granted you desing is much crisper.

It in a vintage store, this very pretentious looking bohemian chick was picking it up and looking at it. I think it was once part of a boys pajama set, which of course ment it was her new babydoll tee.

kepani

i love this! would be tempted to buy it, but i would like it even more if the designs were a little more realistic? and also i really like the curves in the original batman sign, but i wouldn't want you to get sued or anything lol. but yeah great job. =) 4

enamel

this is so cute, haha

awesam

so good
$5

NSfour

it's not cute

it's tight yo

hamtml

it makes the dork in me smile
BUY'D!

CLITzip