Close
One second...

Call to Arms

• by Anconite
  • posted Feb 01, 2006
  • 45 Comments

i'd like it better centered more, but that's mainly because lower placed images make me look fat.

and on a different color shirt.

the image itself is great.

Watch this
M. Rogers

yellow avatar on light blue shirt would look awesome. nice graphic.

Bblgumm

I actually really like this color combo.

phones

like it but can't help thinking this is a rip.

Blasczak

I like the color shirt you chose and the design alot, and i'd buy it in a second. good job!

yamhead

to second and third many of the comments on here, i just wanted to say that i also am partial to this shirt. i would also purchase it with my own hard-earned dollars.

ekrysl_design

I like it alot, but bright golden yellow is not the best color on most, a softer shirt color even a yellow would sell it to me!

consuela

the jowls are crooked.

decafchai

that "the jowls are crooked" person can suck it. i think it looks great as is, and i would totally buy it. it'll look pretty good in a ball on my floor too, AFTER I HUMP YOU!

Jingles

I am in love with this design...like I would marry it if I could =)
5$ I'd buy it for sure!

inayellowsub

niiiiiice.
i actually really like that its not entirely perfect in its makeup.
pretty darn brilliant.

CuteLittleFaery

The eyebrows are crooked too. As are the headpiece and earrings. It's still pretty cool though.

J0N4TH4N

good graphic but it being offcenter, with its size so big, makes it look like a mistake

4. i like

amalalin

amalalin: I'd buy it; I'd wear it; and if you look around you'd see we are all a little off center! I like the figure not being in the center of the shirt as well...

acrystalvillage

I don't personally like the placement at all but the image itself is gorgeous. Move it to the center(or even bottom center) and you've got yourself a great shirt. 4

lancekwatson

Wow, I love this. I'd say it's a little too big and could have better placing, but I'd still buy it for sure

greennbw

I love the design! Hmmm, but I'll prefer the logo to be higher. like around the chest area or slightly closer to the shoulder

thePaPPerGirL

I really like it however i Think that the placement on the shirt is a bit off. I think that it would work in the center but only if it was smaller

iheartmap23

not for me but pretty cool

JoeySparks

the colors are what makes the design work so well...don't change 'em

smaller and in the center would make it a solid $5

spiffy, leave it off center, too many shirts are in the center and theyre booooring.

xxheart

the big flower on the right makes it look unbalanced.

SonyaB

I love it! The drawing is great and I like it off-center.

CheesecakeBree

I like the fac that it's very detailed.

mandylopez03

smaller at the bottom on a different color and id buy it

Kelseyg

gorgeous. 5$!

ShoeShiner

Nice desgin, you did a great job wiht the flower, but i couldn't help but wonder, if that was a cross on teh end of the mala. But yeah, i'd definitely buy it.

d.profound

I like it. I'm generally in favor of centered images though.

Wesaynothin

Change the colors and I'd def buy it

rlesiak

shoeshiner - it's just a knot at the end, when it's larger you can see it better!

defiantly_yours

Love the colours and the design, but i'd rather have it centred, and higher on the chest..

scottbo

gorgeous design, i would definately buy it!

tigerlion11

beautiful!!!!! id buy! $5

artbuyer

this is a definite buy, especially centered. an easy 5. good work.

Moonflower12121

Centered with different color scheme.

Otherwise, beatifully done. I adore.

Moonflower12121

I would love it with the design a bit more brown and the shirt itself tan, or something similar.

somethingclassy

centered would ruin it. you're totally in the right with it down left.

i say it would be even better a little more left (like 2 inches) so it wraps around the side of the hip.

No account?
Join Us