O157:H7

Lethal.

Watch this
Haishuva

FIRST COMMENT

phones

First Blood

consuela

i like it. i think i'd like it more if it were ebloa or the bubonic plague or something a little more sinsiter than food poisoning.

consuela

*ebola

larchie

I think I'd rather have food poisoning than ebola.

Entranced

Eesh. D:

I really like those colors.

TimesNewRomance

Doesn't do anything for me. Elaborate? More details? I don't see the point.

mrblue96

Being in health care...oh I'd so buy.

tyrannosaurusr3x

thanks.

e coli is awesome. certain strains live in your intestines , but O157:H7 is the one that makes people shit their pants.

enjoy.

allisonranieri

looks pretty live traced to me.

StareAtTheSun

I'm giving a 5$. Nobody expects anybody to wear a tee depicting bacteria, do they?

That's why I'm on this site in the first place--to wear stuff that nobody expected.

Anthoneyb

Live traced or not. Whatever! This tee is awesome only becuase I have never seen it before. It isn't some copied idea that we see all to often. It doens't have a butterfly, a pirate, or some other over used idea. I give it a 5 $ on the idea alone. I would wear this. Good work!

E190

e coli is gross...ewww

theroox

bravo! Who cares if it is or it isn't live traced, its tshirt design. VERY SWEET 5$

Jman92100

cool beans $5

biol-nerd

wow you are more of a nered than me. I agree with others that it isn't quite sinister enough, how about some sporulating anthrax? (they are prettier anyway)

silvertongued 6

yea e. coli doesn't have many good books written on it... ebola on the other hand sounds awesome and is just an insane thing to read about and hear about.

Jon Ou

E. coli has a bunch written about it. It is the archetype for gram negative bacteria everywhere. I love the shirt.

radiostaticstar

poop, right?

or am i thinking of something else...

tyrannosaurusr3x

anthrax could be confused with pasta.

e. coli is simple and abundant.

well, some it it is.

e. coli is my homes, yo.

NightDragon

I really wouldn't like a shirt with bacteria on it, hehe...

Sweet&Sadistic

Escherichia is love
i'd buy 10 shirts to start spreading the love!

hyphen812

i would never wear this. ever. and i'm a sciene geek.

ziggystardust

soooo
whats the appeal here?

lillavanilla

is that poop on a shirt? hmm

geekchik

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD I want to give this a 12/WillPayWithMyVirginity.

If Threadless doesn't print this I'm going to go lick a hantavirus culture plate and cry. :[

doxiegrl1

I'd really prefer if you were to capitalize the "e" in E. coli. I'd definately buy it with the "E"

wamboni

Nerdy. <3

$4

dwaas76

Isn't part of the point that the e.coli bacteria are sitting more or less where the intestines are? Or am I reading too much into the positioning?

Semiramis

Anyone who lives in Canada or possibly USA will know of Walkerton, a small town which was poisned with E. coli 0157:H7. Try telling the seven people who died that it isn't 'sinister enough', or the eight year old kid who shakes and tremors so much that he has to eat constantly or he basically starves himself, or the woman who's husband died and has to take care of her severly brain-damaged son. Really, the stories can go on and on but I dont feel like being all doom-sy and depressed . . . . good shirt and randomly fun, but not so much for the people who know firsthand what e. coli can do.

I really do like the shirt, it was the "not sinister enough" that got me. $4

artbuyer

sinister???? it's a t-shirt! and not a very good one, either. putting something dangerous on a shirt doesn't make the shirt dangerous, or the wearer.

if it had the AIDS virus it could at least be construed as some sort of statement. this is just boring. buy a charles manson shirt if you want to look scary, even if you won't.

SeraphNoctum

I"m such a lab geek... This would definately get some comments at work XD

theroox

it doesnt have to be a statement. And also when you crap your pants you wont be complaining about "not sinister enough" Its cool looking and its nerdy, still 5$

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

Anyone else see the cropped strain at the very top and the little part on the bottom left just hanging out there... you could have atleast tried to clean up the trace my man. 1 for the design.

lavanut

LoL i whouldnt go near anybody with this shirt.
But i still digz :)

Sarapants118

i don't really understand this
but it looks cool anyway

TeresaM

I agree with Ellsswhere. If you look closely, it really is a bad trace.

mp3

what? NO

library_queen

SO NERDY = SO AWESOME

Only nerds get it, clearly.

cDoc101

i'd rock it anyday.

No account?
Join Us