Close
One second...

Black Widow

Black widows have a little red markings on thier butt.

Inspiration is a funny thing.

Watch this
Mikeysbestfriend

when i scroll it looks like it moves.... sweet.

skieslightup

i would like this more if it was something other than a star.

phones

when i scroll it actually looks like a spider moving.
the star is bland.

trotsky

i just spent a good 3 minutes scrolling up and down. that's sad, right?

llama_lover

^ Nope I did it too. =)

Quin*

V cool, love your work

dangerouspenguin

That's super cool. But if it got printed and I bought one, would I have to jump up and down for it to work?

Xoc

i would love to watch someone jump up and down if they were wearing this shirt. not a fan of the star. what if it was a fly...its prey

acidicfizz

very cool.

-continues scrolling up and down-

hurricane_xx

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

i mean the spider inside the circle scolling moving type thing

thats some magic there.

Mike4507

Shouldn't it be the hourglass shape that's actually on the black widow? I love the idea though

AnderSan

yeah i think the hourglass would work better. not a fan of the star

LaBing

I likey I likey. My only suggestion is to not have the start of the 'web' be so obvious, I think if you just make it blend right into the first circle it would look better. I thought this kind of looked like a record!? Very fun, keep the star.

M. Rogers

does the star have to be distressed? otherwise, perfect: design wise & vaguely threatening. niiiice.

ctc803

woah is it suposedd to look like a spider when u scroll lol

walkneverending

not like the star. i like both ideas mentioned earlier to either have the hourglass or a fly in the middle

xdanax

niceeee

C-cubed

this is entirely too cool. I'm just not sure if it's threadless's style.

gunsxgoxbang

Oooh.... O_O Fascinating design. I believe I may get dizzy watching it... Up && down. Up && down. Up && down. Very trippy.

5$

florafairy

It's simple & clean & open to interpretation... everything I like in a design: iconic. 5.

PolkaDotsandSodaPop

scrolly...
fun....
oooooooo
neat-o
5 just becuase it's so fun to scroll up and down

CheesecakeBree

Whoa, that's so weird yet cool. I like the design even though I hate spiders! I agree the star should be changed to something else, but that's minor and I wouldn't be bothered that much if it stayed.

agent99

you spin me right round!

great design!!

Aadam

I agree with LaBing on the start of the web but also with Mike4507 about the hourglass change. These would five and buy it for me.

Phat Phatty

dizzying ... it is very cool how scrolling looks like a spider, but I doubt you could get this effect in the real world ... otherwise, the design seems kind of bland ... especially in the version that shows it's location on the shirt.

ashleymettey duh

wow, i hate this; im sorry its just really boring.

crowdstrudel

scroll-able t-shirt would be cool!

wackedoncrack

Ya, I feel like a tard, Im in a computer lab at my campus and I just spent 5 mins scrolling up and down. Really like the shirt!

whiterussian

yep i'm in 3rd hour
hey zion!
i'm still not getting the scrolling thing--its not working for me

lalanguiles

why am i scolling too?! jeez, i'll start to baa next. nice design, i like the star.

ohmystarsNET

oh i wonder if you jump up and down while wearing the shirt you'd get the same scrolly effect! that'd be awesome

fancyham

i like it.

empire of infinty

omg how the hell did you make a secret spicer in the spiral HOW?

amiria

I agree with some of the other comments - the star is a bit lame, but i think a fly would be cool

haveasoda

reminds me of a record and I think it would be a great shirt for a female DJ

No account?