One second...

Fall in love

• by hatsock
  • posted Jan 25, 2006
  • 51 Comments

someone get her a tampon.

Watch this
cambert

^ Unfortunately, that's just what it looks like. I'm sure it's not intended to but....

popealexander

^ haha i don't think it looks like that at all, but that made me laugh.

consuela

totally looks like an explosive period or she's giving birth to a heart.

love_lingers

i like it...
whoa.... explosive PMS? what a visual lol

didn't look like that to me though

still... 5$

Rahna

PMS isn't bleeding. Explosive PMS would be, I don't know, the lady going crazy and screaming at people then bursting into tears. This would simply be explosive menstruation.

stastos

...like it.

ziggystardust

gahhhhhh
ewwwwww
she has menstrual issues

tenytini

Love it! 5!

zimfreak

such a pretty design.
but i HATE trebuchet ms

Stance14

Gross!
If that's what the end of a menstrual cycle looks like, I don't wanna reach it

geishaberry

Like a lot of people, I looked at this and thought "Menstrual cycle." It doesn't look like she's falling--if anything, it looks like she's jumping or reclining.
The dotted lines only make it look like she's shooting blood spatter from her vajayjay, and nobody wants projectile vaginal lining.

ToucanSam

It looks like she's backing up a steep slope, if that makes sense. I didn't immediately think "explosive menstruation", but enough people do apparently. Maybe change the colors to look unlike blood?

poetjo

the comments are funnier than the shirt!!!

caeganQ

the whole pms thing is not a very constructive critisism.

pirateofrock

i like it.
i agree with toucansam.

xbrillox

looks like an abortion, its boring though, classic 'emo' style pink black and white with splats... if your going to do that at least put more effort into the idea

kidderliverpool

I like it, I didn't think 'mensturtion' maybe people like making cheap digs at stuff.

hippie at heart

I really like this a lot. I do think it would look better if placed in the middle of the shirt.

CLSnodgrass86

I would totally buy this shirt, I hope it gets printed.

Jennyfurrr03

omg, the comments totally ruined it. ew ew. I shouldn't have read them before voting! Ah well, maybe you shouldn't have used the splatters. Still getting a good score from me.

echoepidemic

SHIT!
Love is the left corner of my teeshirt!

Matuso

I don't want a shirt with a woman on it who is having her period.
Having her period blasted out of her body.

ctc803

ew i liked it till the period talk came up lol

peaceoffreedom

amazing colors.
awesome placement.
perfect topic.
i love it.
$5

Marti Pants

I'm not so sure about the shape/position her arms are in

BloodBrother

Great Idea and perfect Placement, but need's some tweaking... idk what though.

rhymeswithpurple

i like the design, bu ti don't see how it looks like exploding pms syndrome or something...

auguryy

the dotted lines make the shirt look tacky, and so does the font.

enamel

I agree, the font and lines are tacky. And also her position doesn't look like falling at all... the arms are all wrong and I think her head has fallen off...

I also think that I would like this design better if she was actually falling downwards, not horizontally.

PolkaDotsandSodaPop

The line looks like it's going from the crotch a little to much, and she looks a little naked, maybe put a skirt on her it might look better

omnicon

Boring boring boring boring, you could do so much more with this concept and the girl. Like maybe placing her in the middle and instead of it looking like she farted blood, maybe having her fall into some heart shaped design.

Come on, think doves, unicorns, rainbows, ribbons ANYTHING but menstruation.

-JR

vampireswillneverhurtyou

Hahaha. at the first comment.
tampon.

Don't ever use the basic heart shape from Adobe Photoshop.
Draw one.

LadyLenny

perhaps in a more falling pose say on her side so there will be no more questioning of weather or not shes having her period and a different color black doesn't work

bonnie_luvs_shirts

LOL, omg, the first comment here made me laugh.

w.tongue

As a guy whose actually in love right now. I'm just going crazy for any shirt to do with it. I give you a totally bias 5$

but_i_love_you

i like it a lot

lol.. exploding pms.. haha funny, but it doesnt look like that. i like it

TeaTime

I'm reallyreally tempted to give this shirt a 5 just for the comments...

Hellyea

it sends out the messsage, but in a bad way.
because falling in love is a good thing, the person looks like she is totally falling into a big trouble, and also the colors ruined the message.

bluenightlights

OH NO SHE'S EXPLODING. that looks painful.

shuckiduck

i like the concept but i agree, it's kind of awkward

slurpeefool

i didn't really like this shirt till i read all the comments.. funny.
<33

bryn813

i really like the concept but maybe if her arms were in a different position it would look more like she was falling. it could be great if it was re-worked just a little. but i still like it

noodldancer

i like it, but i think the tex would look beter in a different font. maybe some sort of cursive-style font.

Jackie20o8

ok, it does look like the just got the crimson wave, But, it's still a cool idea

xxheart

after reading the first few comments.. im not going to score this.

shadowlemur

hearts are not a design element--get original--think of something else to connote love instead of an overused emblem

kaitlynb24

yuck. the girl is too big and the heart is too small and the chick needs a tampon.. but i love the idea

No account?