Close
One second...

Johnny Hates Jazz

Obscure 80's pop group trickery foppery becomes obscure jazz bashing t-shirt in magical play on words shocker.

Watch this
Elburrito

Rock me Amadeus?
sorry man.

omnicon

aw booo.

-JR

kapioca

No, don't do it!! winces It'd too painful for me to watch.

swirlogirl

oh my shattered dream

Climbbamboo

I hate saxophone, love/play cello. Why did you spend time makeing such a nice drawing of something so upsetting? Bring on the next one. (thats a pretty sweet cello though)

rememberjanuary

Even though I hate saxaphones...I hate strings a bit more.

But not a lot more.

...this coming from a French Horn music snob.

vexy5260

SAX ROCKS!

inayellowsub

^ YOURE AMAZING.

i love the sax so much its insaaaaane.

preferred nerd

This is the best thing ever. $5 times two because I'd buy one for my brother too.

helo

The title doesn't seem to line up with the image.

It looks like a jazz musician beating
on a symphony instrument -- as if
" Johnny Hates Symphonies. "

If Johnny hates Jazz, then have him
beating on jazz instruments with
a bat, shooting them with guns,
catching them on fire with a
flamethrower, etc...

Legatogunsmoke

For the pure fact that its a Sax beatin up a cell... you get a 5! I play Sax, and am not a fan of orchestra. So, i love this lol

sam says rawrrrr

uhh.... i think its a bass, not a cello. he's smashing the bass with the saxophone, both of which are instruments used in jazz. if it is a bass though, its fairly small.

TeaTime

Agree wholeheartedly on the tenor sax part. DIEDIEDIE.

pILAMY

funny.I could be on the shirt. i hate hip hop too.hää ah no jazzzz.i hate jazz too.

consuela

haha, but if he hates jazz, maybe he should be killing the sax too? like beating them both with and electric guitar or something?

kingoftokelau

Sorry, Rock me Amadeus wins.

wilro

how could anybody do that to a double bass? nonetheless, 4 pour vous. xx

bonnie_luvs_shirts

AHAHAHA, LOL, war of the jazz band instruments! I absolutely love this. $5

lintilla42

Yeah, that "bass" looks an awful lot like a cello to me - too small, for one, and the footpiece thingy (sorry, I'm not in orchestra, I don't know what it's called - the little pole thing that goes into the ground) isn't long enough. :/

laurenjennifer

i love this shirt. as a music major who hates being one, i can definately commiserate with this shirt. this needs to be printed so i can wear it and get scowls from all the other music majors i hate :]

$5!!

starbrite526

This shirt is giving me "Shattered Dreams" $5

mattius6

...well i liked it...5

Webbins

Good work Starbrite!

M. Rogers

is this an Art of Noise shirt?! or a London Calling parody? could make the difference in my vote.

groundcontrol

This gets a 5 from me because of the Jazz show my friend made me go to a few weeks ago. 90 minutes of my life gone forever!

lindsuu

string basses own you!
i am dissappointed!

StarBright

I play tenor sax. (:

I'd totally buy this.

im_not_jane

yes, i fantastically love it! its so entertaining to almost...watch

Webbins

Yes it's a bass & yes it looks like a cello, I scaled it down due to it looking odd at time of conception, now it looks small, damn pixel pushing can ruin your minds eye. Forgive?

sweetie2012

My thoughts, "What is even going on here?"
It's a good design, clear, well made, and I see what's going on, I guess I don't get the reference.

theroox

awesome 5$

kaloyster

i dunno but the dude reminds me of Edward Norton. don't mind me.

Quin*

dude, love the colours, love the illustration but read it as jazz being just as rock n roll as... rock and roll- doesnt make sense- but i play the sax and i like it!?

rynomite

this shirt is worth it all!
5$! !

caeganQ

hes definatly experimenting with new ways of playing the bass. Cool.
Good thing jonny hates jazz isent on the tee shirt cause thats not how i interpert it at all.

msm

smashing a perfectly good cello

No account?