I'll wait forever

Gorgeous. $5

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
redsugar

Is that a lighthouse in the foreground? That sailboat must be freakin' ginormous.

Craftyjoe

same for me. unless it's not a lighthouse and just a salt shaker.

dangerouspenguin

I thought the lighthouse might be the vibrator she was going to use until her lover returned.

MissKarla

wow beautiful design, I love the title too. Good Job $5 !! I want this tee :)

Caleb the Mutt

Get rid of the lighthouse and it's perfect. A must buy!

inayellowsub

i think its gorgeous.

....i like the lighthouse......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

Kaleidoscope*swe*

very nice and yes remove the light house it makes the boat seem out of perspective

agent_george

it looks like the cover of a mills and boons novel :(

mynameisnette

love it. i dont care if the lighthouse is too small or whatever.. its perfect as it. definitely $5 and buy.

tomassi

looks good, but theres a fair few of these style designs in circulation now.

Zalo

quite awesome. i'd complain about the number of shirts done in this style but they are all so well done

queenbrii

Yeah, that lighthouse needs to go...but I'd still buy it $5

at it destruction

lighthouse once again.......yet it is still a majestic work of art, i would still buy it, great job.

Duran Card

I like all of your submissions, robots. I like the cut-away design, what can I say?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

not so fond of this one but it looks like something threadless would print. well done.

AEK

I really like the artwork, but not so much my cup'o' tea... maybe you could swap the yacht for something funnier? like a hovercraft?
also prefer without the lighthouse.... did i mention it was great artwork?? 4

opticoslave

awesome, though a good point about the size of the lighthouse and the sailboat.

Robert Goulet

Worth 2 more points sans lighthouse (rocks, maybe?).

Nocturne

Same feeling as Time Fades...

which i hated.

hound562

5, unfortunately the girl makes it more girl oriented shirt. and the bushes effect make it look like a get some fresh air.

lucky_KT

nix the light house and i love it.

Elvaan

I would totally buy this. <333

$4 (I don't like all blue. Maybe some green or purple accents?)

redsugar

I had the same thought about Time Fades. This looks very much like you used a photograph without changing anything (thus the crazy lighthouse) and just tacked on the boat.

I don't have any particular problem with this design strategy, but if it's true, you might want to say so now, rather than cause another oh-dear-heavens scandal if it's printed.

Geoff G

Dang, this is so beautiful. I'm just getting tired of all your similar submissions.... with the foilage framing.

LexerSound

that is so great, and even if they do all have foliage framing it's alright, atleast to u can make something that looks like THREADLESS and not like when a mouse lost his cookie, good job, good title too

Bubbles101

I luv the sensitivity and crativity and all out effort put in to this masterpeice I defenently a must have!

Pferdekönig

Outstanding, I would buy now. $5

I'm a big sap for this romantic stuff, what can I say. The light house is a bit weird, but I can live with it.

BuriedAlive

Reminds me of Overboard.

Havenspear

Wow! Love the way you worked in the scenery! :D

Matuso

The lighthouse reminds me of one of those tacky little model lighthouses.

Friggin' huge boat, apparently, and yes, it does annoy me, particularly because the boat is sitting on the horizon.

How big is this boat?

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

nice work man. Excellent job on the negative space. The lighthouse is a bit off scale, I agree, but it's still very wearable!

Thats-Piracy

This is just really nice...you dont need to worry too much about scale

xXonigiri

i LOVE the colors. great design. $5

The Critic

love hte foliage around the girl. looks nice. maybe make the sail boat a little smaller.

passportfrenzy

take the lighthouse out and a 5 - the sizing with that in the foreground is off. I like it a lot though. Good colors.

shadowlemur

wow, that sailboat must be huge! the perspective is a bit off--would agree that the lighthouse is not necessary

I like the light design on the dark shirt

steve_swartz

too easy? meaning not your effort, but rather, the effort the shirt makes to engage?

yusupa

print that shiznak.

AsStarsGoOut

it reminds me of Chrono Cross. I love that game.

xxbelle

Beautiful, I absolutely love it. 5$.

yourxrays

The lighthouse is awkward but this is still a definite buy: $5.

pixelriot

Good design, awkward lighthouse. I'd give it a 4, only because it's a little on the plain side >.<

matusiak

get rid of the lighthouse!! then we will buy the shirt.

angelarb

Gotta have it, even with the weird lighthouse. :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us