Close
One second...

clog

For the last month, I haven't been able to write or draw, thanks to a crippling bout of writer's block. The other day, I sat myself down and FORCED myself to draw. This is what came out. When I can't draw, ideas get clogged up in my head and my brain, apparently, turns into a giant, swollen, saggy tumor. I added the flower afterward, when I got to feeling good about how the drawing came out. Careful, don't trip over the trite symbolism.

The animation isn't part of the design, obviously. I just got carried away when I got all excited about being able to draw again. There are two design options available: with flower and without. Without the flower I'd probably prefer center placement. I can't friggin' decide. You guys can fight it out.

Only two colors in this one, and I guess it'll work on any damn color of shirt. I think it looks best on the dark gray, though.

Hope you guys like the design. I sure enjoyed making it.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jiggerlo

i love the flash. it's fun, meaning both the flash and the design.

pseudonymjones
pseudonymjones profile pic Alumni

Oh man. The background color didn't show. And the framerate is way up. Okay. Live and learn.

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

flashwork - 5 for fun
design - 3

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

great flash animation. i hate you. i really do. i need to sit down and learn these things.

kellybelly223

The flash is awesome and the design is clever. Good job!

kidaro

I want the pessimistic pseu on my chest! 5$

She Says So

heh ace i love the flowing of his head... :oP

Anima Obscura

Great, I like your style A LOT

$5

Branneth

interesting design... seriously creepy at the same time. I wouldn't wear it, but it's definately cool. 3.

very nice use of flash to promote the shirt, however.

Repitlla

desine- 5 good work..

bunuel

i like it .... but i would have added some color : )

franx
franx profile pic Alumni

that animation is something else! i really hope everyone takes a second to view it. nice design too.

ccmtcdnt

yummy

scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

the animation amuses me!

Jennyfurrr03

I really like the optimistic one with the placement you have chosen. 4 I love the animation, too!

pr0ph3t

How did this get in the running? This design is beautiful but where is the shirt?

pr0ph3t

sorry I see now Placement is off, maybe more center

wonderment

watches animation click watches animation

bluemagenta

pessimistic * with colorrs 5

mvr

the persentation was great, but not a on a shirt

mvr

not on a shirt***

mvr

presentation***

denlin

i wish i new how do to cool stuff like that flash animation nice design

HippieSunrise31

this gets a 5.
i think it's because of the design, but i can't be sure, because the presentation is very impressing, and i am SUCH a sucker for packaging and presentation..

5, for whatever reason.

soulDELAY

heheh the animation was cool
i like it. brain clog, don't we all go through it? ;P

Ava Adore

yeah awesome presentation.
nice work!

MysteriousPete

very nice, the flashwork is great as many agree. the design is also great my mind feels like it weighs a ton sometimes too.
great design...man I say great a lot

addblacklace

brain explosions are soo the best!!

downwego

the flashwork makes me happy, but i think that would work better on a website than this design does on a shirt

Aadam

Perfect. Shame the final product won't come with the buttons.

TheRedSatinPants

oh i love it!!!! it reminds me of me. lol. i like it best without the flower. totally print this!!!! please threadless?!!!! $5

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

I love the flash thing you did. Nice man.

wild_thang

That's cool! The flash is awesome! i love this one. $5

Thievery

I feel your creativity block... i can relate with your image very well.

Widgett

5 for the flower. Because that's just wrong.

ashleyallyn

i love it :) i think i'd might like it better if it was down in the far corner.
$5 anyways

Stevethegreat

this must win
I want this to win

anim8r3d

have you considered putting both on the same shirt? top and bottom, or left and right, with pessimistic/optimistic?
dunno... i just like them and think it loses a little something without being able to see both...
i'd be inclined to buy two shirts, one with the design on the left and the other with the design onthe right. Wear the pessimistic over the optimistic, and rip a hole in the top shirt, to see the design on the under shirt. New fashion?

pseudonymjones
pseudonymjones profile pic Alumni

Perhaps, anim8r - pessimistic on front and optimistic on back?

shanny_lee_b

pessimistic on on the top left, optimistic bottom right? or something. it shows more that the person has had the writer's block forever or whatever...just a thought.
funnnnn flash! :D

theequalizer

Whoa, take less "Flash" classes and take more drawing classes, you dork.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us