Close
One second...

Autumn According to Poe.

A tribute to Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849).

"Man's real life is happy, chiefly because he is ever expecting that it soon will be so."

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
atinygoat

Change the shirt color and I'd buy it.

canadian surfwax

you know if his mustache was a little smaller he would easily be mistaken for another historical figure, one who killed jews, that who i thought it was at first, thats right, god. no i mean hitler sorry. but yeah, i dont think many people know what Poe looked like? i bet you'll get alot of hitler talk. but i admire the idea.

She Says So

its ok but im not a huge fan of useage of premade photoshop brushes.

jestorey

smaller and on a different color tee please.

may also want to add type. not many, including myself, know what Mr. Poe looked like.

twiebel

Poe rocks! Make the shirt tan or sage or something. I love the design (I agree to make it a tad smaller), but not on a white shirt.

Repitlla

hahah edgar allen poe....4

LifEternal

It's funny, because a lot of what you guys have said, I regretted after I submitted it.

- Crap. He looks a lot like Hitler.
- White is a horribly boring color in this case. Even though it can be changed.
- No one knows what the heck Poe looks like. I should have maybe put his name on somewhere...
- There's probably a lot of premade brush hate groups that are going to kill me in my sleep.

But thanks for the input, guys and girls. I'll know how to fix it next time.

girldust

i knew it was poe, but i know a lot of people wouldn't. is there a way you can make it clear that it is poe, without making it ... super obvious? and it would look much better on a coloured shirt, i think.

squeegebeckenheim

different color please. maybe add something in the background to identify him better?

asher27

um theres too many colors.
dark red
red
pink-red
green
purple
orange

LifEternal

Ugh... I just realized that. The original computer I'd done it on, it appeared as if there were only two colors. Of course, the premade brushes sometimes freak out. A sign of needing to make my own brushes.

So yeah, I'd already noticed it, but thanks for letting me know. ;D

@ squeegebeckenheim:
I'd never thought of that. I'm sure there's something I could have put in the background... well, always good to know.

simster214

its a selection of poe filled with the premade leaf brush in photoshop 7? you def. blew your four color requirement too...

inayellowsub

poor mr poe, ive never seen him happy.

spamantha

i think it is pretty, but it is probably too many colors. it does look like a photoshop brush. if you did this again, with your own drawing and a not-premade brush, i would definitely buy it. also, he does not look like hitler, wtf.

no one impotant

"rap rap apon mychamber door only this and nothing more"

The Captain of Awesome

I can't think of a more over rated poet.

Damn, this is like trying to print a Dali shirt. Or a Led Zepplin shirt.

Get over him. There's better stuff out there.

jvcc

The Telltale T-shirt...

You can totally tell it's not Hitler. The neck scarf he's wearing was fashionable during Poe's time, not Hitler's. The design is cool, but definetely use something other than leaves.

And I agree with the others, make it bigger and add some words (maybe just on the back?) so people know who it is.

Good job, Nate. ^-^ This is Kelsey, F.Y.I. Where on earth did you findthis site?

....Evermore

steve_swartz

I VOTE ZERO FOR THIS.

THIS IS DRUMMACHINE WHO RUINED LEE KLEIN'S BLOG.

BIG POOPHEAD. NO PRINTO. NO BUYO.

wonderment

Definitely not hitler.

Total use of photoshop's basic leaf brush! ._.

GlitteringBlackness

This is awesome. definitely a 5$, id totally rock this shirt

Kerrn

all i see is a poe stencil and a photoshop brush...

sorry.

-k.

mythidiot

Poe is recognizable. Some thoughts... he wouldn't wear a white shirt so he shouldn't be on one. If this is a tribute to him, then the design should be a tribute to something about him that made him famous. He wasn't a model he was a writer of doom and gloom so maybe half his face and half a skull or something. Basically his life sucked, he was depressed, and he wrote about death... tribute that.

ironmonky123

i give you a 5 because of the comment steve_swartz gave.

"BIG POOPHEAD. NO PRINTO. NO BUYO. "

vulcanhalfbreed

Too bad he had a hitler moustache.

bellwielder

I find it humorous that you have made a Poe t-shirt, yet I'm not sure what the leaves and "Autumn According to Poe" has to do with anything.

kvnshrry

Autotrace much?

Thickblueink

you got the eyes right. that's about all.

x-mart

Nice..but use mono color

beckbeck517

resembles hitler, yes. but i loovvvee the idea. $4

ozwald

poe is awesome =)
i like it a lot

gothinne

I like it quite a lot, I knew it was Poe and I don't think he looks so much like Hitler, my only critique is that you change the shirt colour.

glasseater827

put one of his poems in the backdrop... ?! then we'd know it was poe...

Hollities

I like it, dispite the brush. I think you used it well :)

&people stop going on about the shirt colour, threadless always changes it. Don't downgrade a submission just because of the background!

chief_eskimo

canadian surfwax, God wouldn't have killed jews, seeing a Jesus was one.

tygerlily

i really like the fact that few people know its poe. makes it much more personal. the man was a genius, and if someone asks you who it is, maybe they dont deserve to know.

awesome idea. awesome design, but maybe a green shirt would look nice with the colours.

OMG_la_blah

omg

5$ if you'd like... make him smaller...

and maybe add something like..
"Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore'" or something

yeah..

jvcc

Yay, some positive feedback. ^-^ Good job. This is your first one, too. You are well on your way to your future career.

wombatgal

Astounding.
$5

captain_female

Huzzah. I love him so much my computer's name is Edgar. I would wear this everyday of my life.

sp3nca

what OMG la blah said.

put quote the raven nevermore or even put something like "im poe" (im poor)

kac06

at first, i thought he was hitler with a larger moustache.

justkeepwatchinganddontforgettosmile

hitler? pssh. you people need to be cultured. and this is supposed to be an intellectual joke, if you get it, you get it, if you don't all us nerds get to laugh about your ignorance

Bodeacia

needs work

Dejumoshi

i like the title

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?