Close
One second...

It was all too easy

I'll post a high-resolution copy of this on my profile.

A lot of this design doesn't really show up in a gif this small.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Verdana

Heh. Clever.

ekyman

Perspective is wierd but effective. I like

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Nice design! 5

franx
franx profile pic Alumni

the mouse is super cute.

Drexel

MOUSE TRAP!!!!!! $5

She Says So

ace....i loved that game.

nice one!

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

this is pretty sweet .. just wish teh mouse was more distinguishable

WallsReallyWork

holy shit, yes! great illy, amazing design, amazing idea, aamzing game. must have, ive never sounded this stupid commenrting before. really well done.

starr226
starr226 profile pic Alumni

oh, i love me some rube goldberg...

Zool_1985

Give it some colour and then it will rock!

Like_wHoA

really cute. i think if u give the mouse a different color from everything else it will stand out more.

cheezyswirl

$5, great game, no color needed imo

caseface

omg i love it. $5 just the color on the cheese looks good to me! i love it in blue.

kasia15

love it

plans

that mouse is brainwashing. it's making me give this a good score.

queebuck

I agree with everyone who said that the mouse should be more distinguished.

CapelliRossi

I laughed out loud when I saw this.

BloodyMidget

I loved that game...but I do not love this design...it is poorly executed from the perspective perspective (wow I have never gotten to use that word twice in a row and have it make sense)...2 mostly because I love the game.

Matuso

That's awesome...

$5

elmo77

i thnk the mouse needs to stand out more

b-day

The mouse is cute but the drawings are bit too amituer

b-day

could do better

unstitched

I love the drawn on a peice of notebook paper feel it has. It's sketchy and the perspective's off but this is a t-shirt, not a perspective class. I think it works for the content. Lots of fun and refreshing. Would buy. $5

Poonam

mouse is cute!

stripthebarknow

the skewed perspective was intentional in this one; i wanted the shirt to have the same chaotic and ridiculously complex feel of the game. so i wanted the design to kind of sprawl around the shirt. so the perspective isn't "correct", but it's what i wanted for the design.

Loli-tan

Excellent perspective, you're stupid and cannot relate to the actual game's abstrct and perplexity when assembling if you think otherwise. 90% of the goddamned game was building it and I don't know about anyone else but I hardly if ever played the actual game, I just played with the pieces to trap the mouse. It was hard enough as it is to keep the thing in working order for a whole game session.

You know what else was like that but needed no assembly? Hot Potato. Who was lame enough to use the cards? </3

inayellowsub

the mouse trap is overall a little clumsy in design....maybe you could tighten it up a tad?
but im absolutely lovin the concept...if you work on it some youll def have a print im sure.

ill give it a 4 for now.

lovesloudmusic

i think it looks great; about the mouse being more obvious, maybe you could make the cheese a bit larger so the yellow spot is more visible from farther away. that would probably draw attention to the mouse better.
:)

Mister_Fiend

the fun is catching. mousetrap. i love how it's just about to spring on that cheese chomping rodent.

mckinb

Ok, but not on a khaki background

therobbbster

mousetrap. im guessing you go to burning man.

love_lingers

awww... the ball is fallling ... i guess the mouse gonna get caught after all...

still .. i love the design... it's very cool loooking

5$

trotsky

mmm goldberg. mmm mousetrap.

there should be more shirts with those two components.

Katie_ladie

i loved that game!!

megielu

Mouse Trap was great, my favorite game, very nostalgic, i love it!

MsSaltron

i like it becuase i love this game. the blue and brown both dont work for me, the brown is too sketchy looking and the blue is just a color i dont like, maybe a darker blue or dark gray.

xladykinsx

its a good design, i don't think it would word with more colour, i think you've got that perfect, just a few tweaks with the perspective and it'll be amazing :D

Sauza Gold

the mouse is freakin adorable.

letsbeheros

haha oh man, mouse trap rocks.

AlixAri

i love mousetrap!

st.eve

ha ha..i love it...would love it more if it had more colour to it!

thomasmccluskey

its too big, takes up way too much space.

how about having the mouse in the foreground and make the rest of the trap smaller in the distance, therefore taking up less space and focussing on the main part of the shirt?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?