Close
One second...

oh all the things we eat

hola!

Watch this
steve_swartz

i bet you're going to get a lot of comments telling you about all the other submissions that have done more or less this same thing. the designs often are pictures of the digestive tract. the little birdie actually hatching from the egg is new -- more often, the eggs haven't been fertilized.

sam says rawrrrr

why is there food being stored in his thighs?

simster214

MASSIVE! Why is it so big on the shirt! :O

mezo

Dude needs a heimlich!

joser

wow

Craphazzard

tooo big, plus somethings up with this guys head lol...

lurkerwlf

His neck...looks really skinny. I like how you can see the grass inside the cow though. 4.

awesoman

cool
i wouldn't wear it

he's too big on the shirt ?

trixi

nice job

d3d

wow i remember this from the blogs weeks ago. what took so long?

Havenspear

Haha, reminds me of operation. But it's been done before. Gives new meaning to "Dude's got a hollow leg" though. XD

benmaxjill

like the design, but the size is not right.

Pukagurl

I like the design.

Itsmeok

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mynameisnette

too big and too centered.. but, i like the idea

melloe

whts the white box thing under the cow

asthma_attack

i thought the cow was a cat at first... and...well... got confused!

and i agree there is something funky about his neck/head... maybe it's an alien! and aliens keep fishes and chickies in... their... thighs...?

Cyprus

put it on the side and you have a winner - 5

AnimeShadows

I'm alittle afraid of choking when I look at this.

it's the placement of the apple...

faybay

melloe: it's a milk carton!
animeshadows: the apple belongs to Adam!

orangehat5

definitaly my favorite of the food in body designs

Valaraiya

Loving the Adam's apple. And the grass and the milk. Nice touches, but the overall effect doesn't work for me. Not sure why. Like it though.

Ju Lee

sorry, wouldn't wear it, think the colours don't match, it's too big, and not nice, you made better stuff...this grafic orientated shirt for example

toiletmitten

humm.. that's how the body works..?

Grasshopper30

A few sizing (smaller) and thickness (neck) issues will make it better.

BananaLoaf

you are what you eat.

No account?