• 27 Comments

this rocks... well done, but I don't know if its will sell though, good

==========================================================

http://www.1324gotosleep.com

==========================================================

||13:24||

Watch this
pixxxie
itnteresting. neat i dea, i'm not sure it the very straight computer-esc lines will translate to a t-shirt very well...
ironlikealion
This is my very first submission and i dont have any experiences please explain ur comments in a plenty form and give me more details inconection with my submission4 thx 4 the comments
chasingmystar
personally i don't think the message is strong enough, to me it's just a bird sitting on a light pole... i didn't think about it much more than that.
cdelo6
great! cameras watching everywhere, except above, where the bird lets life's droppings onto the cameras......which can see every which way, but up, where the bird is...... but you don't get it chasingmystar..........$5 design !! but only if you get it.
Stateline
cool tee mate. a bit of banksy inspiration perhaps? :) still, it's a good image
DrLuftwaffle
$5 $5 $5!! Just got done reading V for Vendetta for the fifth time, and for some reason Im reminded of it. At any rate, good idea made great with design.
Sleepy Ben
kinda banksyish, but very cool.
Nocturne
love the piegon
CheesecakeBree
It's well drawn and I love street lights... but I'm not lovin' the color choices.
NapoleonsComplex
I love it, but it's really subtle. Maybe with more birds+cameras+poo it'd be more obvious.
un4rtist
There should be more poop on the cameras or something. Cool concept, though. :)
vivalakelsi
Hmmm, I like it. Excellent placement.
jenrocks78
really really like it
what_doyouhave
hahahah ( 4) i read that title before the image could load and couldn't stop laughing; quite a bold statement, if you're still waiting for the context to be HTTP'd.
4lexfoot
never
deanowen1984
i wouldnt have got it with out the title, big more explination in the design maybe. but i love the idea. 4/5 very nearly a 5 tho
TheHannahSyndrome
Very Creative. I dig it.
PurpleDelight
i like the message of the shirt. 5
Laurasaurus
i look at the shirts before reading the titles, and I didn't see any message in this before reading the title. it's kind of nice, but it just looks like a bird sitting on a lamp post. i think the perspective would be better if the bottom of the post was wider.
ironlikealion
thx for comments and scores
toeeey
i don't really get it..
and_wings
I really like it and would prob wear it in the grey :)
apy
apy profile pic Alumni
You're a BANKSY's friend ?