One second...

office zombie

• by fizzgig
  • posted Dec 12, 2005
  • 27 Comments

is it friday, yet?

Watch this
benny breaks

lime green and khakie don't go together. make the green gray or blue or red or anything but that bright green and throw it on a dark shirt. you could pull of the green if you go dusk purple shirt. nice illustration....

Mad Madam Moo

I think it'd look better centured, but other than that, the artwork is crisp.

sachmoe_tshirtwearer

i like this. the whole brick window shirt thing. like this weird guy staring out at people from inside you or something.

WEContact

I think the colors are amazing.

jett

i think the colours are cool (but maybe a creamy yellowish / whitish colour would look more like the glow from an office bulb if people really aren't digging the green?), and i think the off-centre placement makes it look more like the shirt is an office building. it's one of those designs where the negative space is reallt implicit, and as such though i usually prefer centered designs, in this specific case i think center placement would just kill the dynamics. anyway, i dig the design, and the choices you have made here.

acrystalvillage

I agree with the above. The placement is just fine but the colors will need some tweaking I believe.

merten

i think the colors are great and the position is just great, too (because it's placed at the heart)
cool style!

$$$$$

ziggy23

corprate zombie anyone?

im not complaining, i love it

LeoStar

Yikes!
Good job at creepin the hell outta me!

mellow fellow

make the green a flourescent yellowish hue

SYLO

there should be file cabinets and stacks of paper behind him
hahaha

myarulz

The colors are absolutely perfect. This shirt is a work of genius.

Tenius

I think the color combination is perfect. Green is required for zombies, first of all. The khaki / green mixture gives a stylized city feel. It reminds me of dick tracy... or even the stylized office environment of the Matrix. I'd give it 10... if the highest weren't 5.

Sushiful

It's a love hate thing for me. I guess that means you get a five, kiddo, but still, please consider more colour options.
Iwouldloveyouforeverandeverandbuyyourstuff.

djs277

Center it and Print it!
I kind of dig the colors

xxxaudrie

can you say "giving me nightmares"??

PopinFresh13

Center it and it would be perfect 5

neopanduh

I love the illustration! Only thing that would keep me from buying it are the bricks... they seem to detract from the great style of the zombie. I think it would work just as well without them like you have in the close-up of the image.

ThisWouldBemark

I think it's great. I'd like to see it on a darker brown shirt. Oh, and leave the design where it is, this works un-centered.

Mrs. Owl

No bricks looks better to me. To me.

emptycokecan

"benny breaks, at 11:15am on Dec 20, 2005
lime green and khakie don't go together. make the green gray or blue or red or anything but that bright green and throw it on a dark shirt. you could pull of the green if you go dusk purple shirt. nice illustration.... "

Damnit you tell me now? I've been wearing lime green shirts/bright other color shirts with Khaki pants for years-- then again I was never much for fashion.

Although I do agree with Benny Breaks, the design doesnt look right with that color shirt, would look nicer on a darker shirt.

Solari

This is so great. I love zombies and work sucks!

Marlana

its scary :[

epiphany

Ew.
I dislike anything that's resembles Jhonen's work.
Unless it's JV himself.

No account?
Join Us