Close
One second...

Dutch Courage

Nice style!

Watch this
plans

Cool design, bad positioning.

Pico

This is a great design, but I don't really care for that yellow color you chose, especially for the ground.

KHoss

You need to add a comma after usual, so it's "The usual, Doug?" (with usual being his drink of choice) instead of "The usual Doug", where usual is describing Doug. Def. a great idea!

kellybelly223

hahaha whoa $5

I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

kellybelly223

KHoss: The way that 'the usual' and 'doug' are on different lines, I really don't think that the comma is necessary and that it would look awkward with it. It's a t-shirt, not an english assignment ;)

Rahna

kellybelly223: I disagree. The sentence wrapping to a second line doesn't change the grammar. It still needs the comma, or it is talking about the usual Doug as opposed to an unusual Doug, instead of being an inquiry about what Doug would like to order.

Ray Von

Awesome design mate, well done. Good luck with this one! $5

leeeen

BAHAHAAHAHAH.

all your subs make me laugh fa realz.

LOVE IT.

davidkappelt

this is aweful in every way

Zena Cardman

How has this not garnered more comments?

There needs to be a comma after "the usual" but I'm sure that's easily fixable.

I think this is the niftiest shirt I've seen in a while. 5 + $ from me!

cdelongo

Thats is great

Thickblueink

besides the grammar, it's dead on.

deadselly

Adore the idea! :D $5!

hentai

One for me!!!

Experiment

rofl! I love this. $5

justnoah

he he... i like the worm, and the name... its like a pun in a pun. mr manlooon you are one funny guy, i like your style. $5

tornado_of_snow

I definitely think it does need the comma...
but other than that
awesome

Dalapsta

did you know that the whole head in the ground thing is a myth? cool fact huh. This does not, however, make me like this shirt any less. $5

J-Ray

The colors need work, but otherwise it's awesome. Very funny... almost a five from me.

love_lingers

ahaha quirky... i wish you could put on the lower right ... i'd like it better.. and fix up that grammar ...

otherwise... 5$

damian.pittam

Oi, davidkappelt! If you're gonna diss people's hard work on this board at least have the decency to lear how to spell AWFUL!
Top design, looonster! 5$

beeeek

Its giving me the fear. It really is.

Beer Bloat's

Quality design, yet another design which has made me laugh.

£5 .. keep them coming..

amyw

PRINT THIS NOW!!

Pherret

Very funky. 5

popealexander

oh, man. this totally reminds me of this series of stories my dad used to tell to me and my brother when we were little.

it was about this whole other world of animals underground that humans never get to see.

because you have sparked a fit of nostalgia, you get a high score.

fyirie

The critter on the far right isn't colored in...that bothers me...Also, I think that the ground should extend a bit further out than the "story" does, otherwise it is too blocky. I like your style and I love the facial expressions! 4

fruitlolita

the usual COMMAAAAAA doug

manlooon

The missing comma has been a catastrophic error, I should've paid more attention in English lessons!

neepster

I disagree with this need for a coma and do agree with kellybelly223... this is not an English assignment, why is most of the attention being focused on this rather than the actual design??? this baffles me, it really does.

Top design mate yet again, loving your sense of humour... one of your designs has got to get printed or call me Susan. $5

dunni

I'm with neepster and kellybelly223 on the comma thing. Did anyone that's complaining about it actually read it wrongly the first time and get even slightly confused?

Nice work.

xenocide

Wonderful! About the comma thing, I don't think you really need it. With the line break, you read it with a pause anyway and it shouldn't really confuse people.

simpson_tech

This is an older ideea of mine, a little bit different, wich i haven't post it. But I'm glad that someonelse did it and that it's a succes. Bravo

manwell

Chapman, Ive seen your link... please explain to me how you can possibly see a resemblance here, other than the ostrich having its head in the ground which I think you will find is a common occurance with ostriches.

Cool design Manlooon, keep 'em coming!!! $5

justnoah

Mark Chapman leaving Threadless comments... is that the Mark Chapman that was outside the Dakota Building on December 9th 1980?

Toast_Master

Please print this ~ it's awesome.

No account?