• by r1c3pp
  • posted Dec 09, 2005
  • 36 Comments

Mr. & Mrs. Deere's other child

Watch this
ACANTHUS

reminds me of the holy grail monty python but with a twist of shotgun 5 $

SYLO

I thought the same thing as benny breaks.

hound562

lol i was thinking the same thing, the boy from the sugar we're going down video.

crumperfumkins

I'm so cool, I haven't even heard "sugar we're going down" yet, let alone seen the video. So I don't see connection. But thanks for the warning; I wouldn't wear anything associated with that group... ech. I can't stand that genre of music, IE sissy boy music. Anyway, if this guy is as oblivious as I am, then kudos for making me a giggle. If you did get this from the fall out boy bit, then you need to get out more; don't get sucked into that pop culture idiot farm. Happy holidays.

r1c3pp

oh really? sorry, ive never seen the fall out boy video

r1c3pp

just watched the video. man do i feel dumb. i SWEAR this is not fall out boy related. but thats what eveyone is gonna think and the shirt will be doomed... i hate you fall out boy, never liked your songs either

Dalapsta

Haha this reminds me of abook that I had as a little kid about a girl that wakes up one morning with antlers.

Zombie Loaf

Aw man, too bad it's FOB related. I dislike them.
I suppose as long as it's unintentional it's okay? I mean, I had no clue about it, and I thought the design was tres cool.

allisonranieri

IT'S NOT FALL OUT BOY RELATED!! IT'S JUST HIS DAMN DESIGN!

Sheesh.

LxOxSomthingxE

Even if it 's "just his desgin"
It's got fall out boy in everyones targets.

zing.

blonde8007

just a bad coincidence... if its true you havnt seen the video, then this is very creative.. as is the title

nice work 4$

robotpeen

lmfao It's okay.

I don't like falloutboy either.

And that video wasn't what came to mind when I seen this shirt.

CRAMitYOU

fob ripoff. ugh.

heran

how can be the deer antler like this, if we see the profile of the hunter?

Jus A Rascal

these are computer games, but it still looks nice.

julie is an iceberg

fall out boy is more than just a guy with antlers in a video you know
i really like this.

justmaibe

the fact that it's so fall out boy esque means that chances are it will sell well

crumperfumkins

justmaibe, the idea of threadless is to get AWAY from that mainstream crap. Chances are that it will sell well... anywhere but here. Which is really kind of "A-Ok!" on my watch.

As long as it was an honest mistake, we forgive you. :O!

I actually like the design of the grass, so it wasn't a WASTE; make some more submissions. And check wimpy boy band music videos first, though however painful it may be.

Happy holidays.

Kiljadi

Awesome

ohsox3killer

It is kinda FOB-ish but still cool.

caseface

really nice design, fob kids will love it, everyone else will not.

brownhare10

Liked it, but not enough to want to wear it.. but the comments have changed my mind.
I'd buy this, and wear it to a FOB gig.. suck on that!!
$5

hendrixbecca

i like it. i'd buy if for my dad since he's a bambi-killer.

TheGeek

I love this design, but since fallout boy produce that damned video, your screwed. Tough luck, man, it coulda been a great one.

hopeforrain

Yuck. If Fall out boy didn't suck so bad, this shirt would be really cool, but no, they had to be total crappage.
A 1.

Twisted_Logic

That screams fall out boy... I dislike it a bit.. sorry toots.

fakeuglyone

i like it, but there may be some issues w/ trademarking and fall out boy. if there arent, i'd definitely but it, it's funny even if you arent thinking about "sugar". 5$

qwertyq360

I agree with dalapst

dreamlessinskies

if you honestly hadnt seen the fall out boy music video before you made this shirt, then thats wicked cool and i love the idea and 5. but fall out boy kinda sucks

danison

sugar we're going down swingin'.

No account?
Join Us