Close
One second...

Evolution of a hippie

Cute.

Watch this
Lehnro

BEN! BEN! SOME OF YOUR LONG HAIR GOT IN MY MOUTH BEN! AND THEN I GOT ANGRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!

pixxxie

nice imagry. and screw you squirelgirl, hippies don't suck.

granlundb

it is a tree turning into a guy, which to me is representative of a hippie, but i figured i would leave it up to interpretation and not put text in. I appretiate the input though.

fnhoser

this submission is deep in meaning. i pondered upon this artwork for a couple of hours. then, i determined that it is quite the quintisental example of tshirts. so, i guess i'd wear it.

Tricky Willy

maybe zoom in so we could tell the guy was a hippy? and/or add more stages? i like it, but its not quite there yet, 4

NightShade33562

Maybe you could make it contrast more with the shirt color? It's kinda hard to see. Otherwise, this is awesome, I'd wear it =3

steve_swartz

i know a lot of hippies who did not evolve from trees, so, i do not think this shirt is representative of hippies, so, it makes very little sense.

idefyu

Its a cool idea, I enjoy the humor. Possibly an idea that could find perfection.

Minus points for Papyrus, hehe.

ChrisSwinson

Only complaint is that Papyrus font is WAY overused in this day and age. A little more thought into the typography and a tad more contrast (The bluish grey and brown have similar values) would really make this T pop.

Great design, just needs tweaking!

qbert_gurl

I like it, just perhaps lighten it up a bit because hippies aren't exactly gloomy types.

digitusboy

hahahaa... $5

it's a lil' big though

Fordrick

I don't think anyone would understand it just by looking at it, but it's an alright design i guess.

dial911imbleedin

looks like Swampthing in the middle there. still love it though

kafferslee

took me a while to get it (yes I am slow) but I like it. $5

harmtire22

I don't think it needs text, just look at it and decide what it is. I like it. $5

fadedoak

I do indeed like this, right up my alley, I would buy it. I am a hippie from many generations. $5

canadian surfwax

how amazingly true
very artistic, well done

ickabickaboo

pixxie... squirrel girl is right HIPPIES DO SUCK!!

chobee

this shirt is garbage.

No account?
Join Us