Close
One second...

Evolution of a hippie

Cute.

Watch this
squirelgirl

hahaha hippies suck

Lehnro

BEN! BEN! SOME OF YOUR LONG HAIR GOT IN MY MOUTH BEN! AND THEN I GOT ANGRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!

pixxxie

nice imagry. and screw you squirelgirl, hippies don't suck.

granlundb

it is a tree turning into a guy, which to me is representative of a hippie, but i figured i would leave it up to interpretation and not put text in. I appretiate the input though.

fnhoser

this submission is deep in meaning. i pondered upon this artwork for a couple of hours. then, i determined that it is quite the quintisental example of tshirts. so, i guess i'd wear it.

Tricky Willy

maybe zoom in so we could tell the guy was a hippy? and/or add more stages? i like it, but its not quite there yet, 4

NightShade33562

Maybe you could make it contrast more with the shirt color? It's kinda hard to see. Otherwise, this is awesome, I'd wear it =3

steve_swartz

i know a lot of hippies who did not evolve from trees, so, i do not think this shirt is representative of hippies, so, it makes very little sense.

idefyu

Its a cool idea, I enjoy the humor. Possibly an idea that could find perfection.

Minus points for Papyrus, hehe.

ChrisSwinson

Only complaint is that Papyrus font is WAY overused in this day and age. A little more thought into the typography and a tad more contrast (The bluish grey and brown have similar values) would really make this T pop.

Great design, just needs tweaking!

AllysonZula

god i hate hippies

qbert_gurl

I like it, just perhaps lighten it up a bit because hippies aren't exactly gloomy types.

digitusboy

hahahaa... $5

it's a lil' big though

Fordrick

I don't think anyone would understand it just by looking at it, but it's an alright design i guess.

dial911imbleedin

looks like Swampthing in the middle there. still love it though

kafferslee

took me a while to get it (yes I am slow) but I like it. $5

harmtire22

I don't think it needs text, just look at it and decide what it is. I like it. $5

fadedoak

I do indeed like this, right up my alley, I would buy it. I am a hippie from many generations. $5

canadian surfwax

how amazingly true
very artistic, well done

DaveHorowitz

That is fantastic and hippies DO infact suck.

ickabickaboo

pixxie... squirrel girl is right HIPPIES DO SUCK!!

chobee

this shirt is garbage.

No account?