Close
One second...

tree frog

This amount of cuteness should be illegal!

Watch this
Robsoul

frog shirts rule. nice illustration.

Flave

Great frog design!
really nice colors

ciani

Ooooohhh... love love love

fizzgig

cool design. i like your color choices, too

Bramish

Again, nice illustration, but it's too plain for me to wear on a t-shirt.

LeoStar

Beautiful! 5$

dangerouspenguin

Wow. $5 from me! Love that big, buggy eye staring out at the world. Would also love to see it on some other colours, as blue just isn't my thing. Cranberry, maybe?

dial911imbleedin

something throws me off about the eye in the back being all the same color as the shirt. maybe throw a splash of light blue in there

TheRedSatinPants

aww, i love it!! i love frogs. but, my mom would kill me if i spent 17 bucks on a shirt that simple. it'd be awesome if he was on a branch in the bottom right and a more elaborate design was incorporated. idk. 5 for the image though!

pre-heated-death

Dendrobates azureus? If so, he should look a bit more.... aloof. They always look like they're stuck up -- or kinda like pangolins, somewhat affectationless but happily cute.

But that's just me saying weird things. This guy is adorable -- though I'd like his eye to be a bit darker, he's looking nice. It is simple, though -- maybe some leafy things behind him?

nataliea

I feel like the shadow of the eye should be in a different color of the shirt.

conniethecow

i think this is super awesome but shouldnt fall in the center of the shirt.. maybe at the bottom left or bottom right. make it a little less boring dead center... kind of stuff

DaintyBuffalo

Adorable I'd put it in the top left but center is fine too :)

India

i LOVE it! i do think the image should be larger on the shirt though, think gingerbread nightmares,, around that size.

Id buy this one

CheesecakeBree

Love blue, and I like frogs. Very nice.

digitusboy

creepy frog! $5

WhiteSheep91

=3 very cute... Love the blue.

delicatewine

you should of added more to it

skyflyer
  1. it's a good illustration and i really like it, but it's a drawing and not a shirt. -say- something.
Jigglyman

The back eye looks pretty 2D and doest fit with the rest of the drawing. The rest of the drawing is great, don't know if it would look good on a T-shirt though.

mushhead

Love the design! Any other colour combos?

abeadles

The colors are nice, he is a cute character!

leeeen

cute but it reminds me of souvenir shirts from rainforest cafe.

lukegibson

should be a bright/lime green frog on a dark red/maroon shirt - but i love the design, tree frogs rock

Staplegun

I think its really cool, I just wish you'd done more than just that one frog.

purrple_daturra

frogs are my favorite animals...i luv it! i dont wear a lto of blue but i shall make an excwption if it gets printed. $5

msm

maybe the frog could be doing something ... I would want to see him there for a reason, then I might buy it ... great illustration

No account?