Close
One second...

ufo terror

• by Scoobs
  • posted Dec 07, 2005
  • 29 Comments

Hmm. Like the idea, the silhouetted people, the ufos and the beam. Don't like the text (bit too teenage poster) the little alien visible in the spaceships, and the way all three ships are beaming people up. At the moment it's a 1 or a 2, but without text, visible aliens and 1 or 2 of the beams it would be a 3 or a 4 (I very rarely give 5s)

Watch this
Newtype0079

Yeah, I agree iwth this^^
All of the ships are just the same ship copied and pasted. The people aren't on the same plane as the ships and I agree the text should be gone. I also question why the beams, if that's what they are, are shiny and reflective? Are they tubes?

JenniThePirate

that would be awesome minus the text!

GRAPHICJONNY

Very cool......minus the text and people just above the text

purrple_daturra

i like how the beams are shiny. they look kinda like theyre made of jello.

icarus_not_bird

lose a couple beams. the text is distracting. and i think maybe just one or two sillhouetted people on the bottom to create more emptiness (think if you were the last guy trying to leg it down the street or wherever, that would suck)

3-as it is now

l3tsxg3txhigh

Get rid of the text and the people who are running away and I'd give it a 4.

Cayman

i think it would be totally awesome if you got rid of the text

jett

needs to be a bit more cohesive. right now it looks like three different shirts. the ufos are great! i would LOVE to see a shirt with just one, beam pounted straight down, and maybe two or three silouhette people in the foreground. no text. you DO have the beginnings of a REALLY sweet whirt here though...

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

Cool design, but I dont like the text

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

the beams look like they're hitting the ground but each is hitting a different plane and looks wrong. lose the text and create a common floor and i'll buy it.

coheedcmb

yeah i like it without the text.

EnnLet

lose the text and i love it

h4xnoodle

Yeah.. the text is alright, but without it would be better. nice :)

Snooboostoo

love the picture but skip the text

Kiljadi

Yep. Get rid of the text, and it's a winner.

ironmonky123

i agree with the others about the text. also, the people above the text seem a little out of place. make them further away and it would be better. 4

merlin88

bahahaha. i want it. without text.

dangerrodgers

aliens aliens aliens i love aliens.

un4rtist

Without the text is awesome, and maybe a different color shirt. :D

Ava Adore

yeah drop the text, then its a tee one.
nice

fanti

let go of the forth (tiny) ship and the text.

nice color!

deadselly

Take away the text and you are made of awesomeness and love. :D The beams and the color are especially delicious~

Al Dog

i also think i would like it a lot more without the text, very stylely

cameronmkelly

Mushrooms?
The 'shrooms are coming?

poptarte

just no text. nice work.

chobee

they should be on the same plane.

twiebel

1.79?!?! GRRR!!!! I'm getting pissed, all of the best designs are getting voted off...

No account?