great design. I love the colour choice. $5

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice composition...love how she is watching static, and the tension that she is prob. gonna swing right into the tv...great design

ThisIsDannyZ

Excellent! I wouldn't change a thing!

M4L1K

Love it !!!

awesomee! 5$

LeoStar

I love it... most inparticular the trees and the color choice. I would buy it!

R to the Sizzle

I love how you got rid of that square look that this started out with. It looks like the tree is mean't to be there rather than just an afterthought.

mcnasty

very very nice 5$

Perudoesitbetterthanu
Perudoesitbetterthanu profile pic Alumni

wow...best ive seen in a loooong time. Hope it gets printed...$5.

beanie2323

VERY WELL DONE

Hope to put it over my head so that it fits onto my torso.

5$

kendrick

i have a newfound love for you, i hated your summer shirt because i couldnt see what was happening and there were things like faces that were almost ditinguishable but then not but i LOVE this. 5$

kendrick

maybe have the bird not so much right in the middle of the break in the trees

WhiteSheep91

I like, specialy the colors you choose. Good work =)

WASTE

Wonderful.

$5

India

all of the designs similar to this one with the black shirt & blue/purple printing all look like something the band The Birthday Massacre would do. check it out & see what i mean:
www.nothingandnowhere.com

carolthesecond

I'd buy this in the current colors.

digitusboy

yeah, the colors dope

$5

Flave

Awesome illustration!
Great Shirt!
Don't change a thing!
$5

SemantiTheft

The form on the swing bothers me a bit... I suppose I wish it were a little better defined. The head seems huge with very small appendages... honestly, the first thing I thought was "fetus."

Other than that, I love it.

pre-heated-death

I like this -- the colors blend well, and the overall feeling/commentary is really nice! Hooray! Actually, everything but the television reminds me of the 80's.

PsychedelicShroomTea

Amazing. The colors are perfect and also what youre trying to say. 5$

Cayman

wow. this is amazing. i hope it gets printed! $5

jett

i dig this.

msm

all I have to say is this: I wonder how long I will have to wait before FedEx drops this at my door ... not long, I hope ... 17$ plus shipping will be a small price to pay for this freakin fantastic design ... I dont even like brown, and I will buy it ... well done

cheezeebread

this is the most awesome-jawsome in a long time. I have your other shirt, and heart the fact that it glows in the dark. Actually, i hope this gets printed because the tree-framing on this one is better, as is the message. please print it if threadless doesn't.

mattylee

excellent work. I'm glad you went with the rounded treeline rather than the old rectangular one. excellent concept and great composition.

$5.

NotCordial

Whoa, that looks like my backyard, the swing and jungle gym bars. Never thought about putting a television out there...hmmm, guess I should put one out there. $5

Duran Card

Would it be possible for the ink to be in purple or lavendar or something?

mvr

thats awesome!

idefyu

this is a sweet design, truely grace!

the_boxkite
the_boxkite profile pic Alumni

holy crap dude!!!!!! this is faaaaaantastic. i predict a printing fo sho. $5

at it destruction

dude, this rocks my socks...love the idea, i would definitely take this awesome design. THIS IS A 10!!!

alistedcrime

absolutely the best. i like it i love it i want this on a tshirt.

evil_spaghetti

A+ for you!
it is perfect.
PERFECT!!!
where do i sign?!

theOtherSideOfPink

Robots, you are definitely amongst my top 2 favorite designers, 5$!

littlem

nice!

Organs

Haha, this is great. Nice 1. 5 + $

enamine

love it, but, though i don't think it takes anything away from the design, it looks as if she's about to swing into the tv.
also, she DOES sort of look like a fetus (i'm guessing "she" because of the big, long hair that makes her fetus-like).

I was also wondering if there was any significance to the screen being fuzzy (other than it being easier to draw than tv-action).

napoleon12

fantastic, but it looks like she's going to knock the tv from the tree stump. Kind of reminds me of the book, The Giving Tree, with the stump there.

Rebecca Jane

Holy crap. This one's amazing.
Nice job. Very nice.

shredthrashgrind
shredthrashgrind profile pic Alumni

oh my god. I'm buying this shirt the minute it wins.

shredthrashgrind
shredthrashgrind profile pic Alumni

Sorry but I have to post again, I love this shirt!! I think TV is the biggest waste of time, and this shirt is so absolutely perfect. The static is the greatest detail. I love the way you wrapped it all together, and of course, the whole idea (get some fresh air) is hilarious.

bovine

Love it, I'd buy it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us