Close
One second...

Free

First submission.. what do you think?

Watch this
~Moxy~

Cute, but it would be better a little smaller and placed better....good idea though

gamejunkie

Amazing - very innocent feel to it. 5$

Madlune

I really really like it except I think the boy should be a little smaller. He just seemed like a little too much of a force right now. Still a 5 though!

Flachenmann

Love it.... $5

i thin it's a good size

tonikin

yayy :D

amorforhenry

its navi the fairy from zelda!

awesome!

x

cattrfly

I really, really like this. I'd like it even more if it was a bit smaller on the shirt and if the arrangement of the fireflies didn't give the design a somewhat rectangular feel, maybe spread them out slightly past the edges of the grass field?

hatakeniki

yappoo!! its awesome XD colors are the bestest.

plans

That kid has some really lumpy arms.

elaiyuarai

lol, it's a long-sleeved shirt. XD

ciani

Love love

ogier_midget

Wow, that illustration is so good. It's not really my style of shirt, but i'm giving you a 5.

Grasshopper30

Like above, not my style, but real nice. 5.

jellybean2

definitely loving it...can't wait to see what design #2 might look like

hbarbe2

i love it and i like that it's big- i hate little bitty designs

WEContact

$5, also love!

...is there an echo?

Organs

Fantastic. Well done elaiyuarai.

apaperweight

the pants and the grass are one.

yet. . . .$5

aidenm

i really like it. i would recommend positioning it in the lower lefthand corner and scattering stars on the rest of the shirt.

weliketopartyy

absolutely love it. i agree with aidenm... but excellent work. 5$

rizky.w

Love pretty boys. :D

BuriedAlive

I wish it was at the bottom left corner.

vkyk

Omgoooooodness. I absolutly LOVE It =] $5

Chelchie

so precious...I would def. buy it!!

HeatherMarie

I really like this, but it has a rectangular feel, move the fire flies/ stars outside the box and it would be perfect

Hepzibah

Wonderful job! It has a very innocent and dreamer-like feel to it... and I agree with the idea of moving it down to the lower left-hand corner, and scattering the stars and the grass along the rest of it... it would really open it up, I think; it would give it more of an airy, cool feeling. Making it a bit smaller would help, too.

Great job!

talisker

Very nice illustrration!
Gives a nice relaxed feeling :)

perfectsonnet

great concept and exicution. I only have a few issues: his arms look like they are just one giant arm. and the jar behind him isn't well defined.

Tashari

5$
Only one thing bothers me, and that is the arms. I assumed from the lumpyness that they were long sleeves under his t-shirt, but they either ought to be a more distinctly different color from his face (which is hard with so few colors), or shaped as bare arms (and the same color as his face).
Otherwise, great design. It very much appeals to my fantasy-loving self.

spooty

I like this a lot.

$5

elaiyuarai

thanks guys =)

loveverycolor

I agree with cattrfly. This is sweet. 5.

GetFunky

I love it. very childlike. makes me happy

cheezeebread

personally, the boy should be wearing short sleeves because 1) it's more aesthetically pleasing, 2) fireflies come out in the summer, if i remember correctly. glow-in-the-dark fireflies would be awesome though

cheezeebread

oh yeah, and size of design is fine too. cheers.

neverEnding

i think it's amazing.
5$, print it now please.

luckybrowneyes

I think its nice, but in my opinion the boy should go in the bottom left corner.

No account?