Close
One second...

MACHINE VS WORKER

MACHINE VS WORKER....AN INDUSTRIAL FIGHT!

DJ

Watch this
wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

I really liek your style .. all of teh ones that youve put up lately are really nice

Z 4 C [-]

Mario?
I like it 5$

joysizzle

why does the worker look so much likr Mario?

hbrasil

yea!...i really thought it was Mario....lol

JOHN2
JOHN2 profile pic Alumni

Wait..so this has nothing to do with mario?

allisonranieri

Whatever, it's still a good design. 4

I like how the worker is dreaming of dots

TheGeek

DONT TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!
POINT DEDUCTION!!!!!

enozzidra

i also thought it was mario.
poor mario gets thrown away by the machine.
he thought him and the machines were tight, being in a nintendo game and all.
poor guy.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

the worker looked like mario BECAUSE mario became the national worker (he's a plumber) and it embedded the minds of the media that mario is the only one (and luigi then came wario and luigi's alter ego)

coxiesara

Is that Mario?

mvr

awesome man, u should like go into animatoin with these guys! that would be awesome!

Amada

I am giving this a 0 because I don't think that's supposed to be Mario and is corrupting the message of the shirt.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

i'm not saying that it IS Mario. he was designed AFTER the image of Mario.

Jennyfurrr03

I like this. The guy does look like Mario, but that to me makes him seem like an everyday worker...as you're obviously trying to show. good job. 5

zimfreak

This is really clever.

love_lingers

to 9681 ... he's not dreaming of dots ... (i think) .. he's just like in disbelief that it's happening .. it's like that long pause after someone said something really stupid, offensive, or amazing, etc.

at first i thought it was mario ... but i can see how he could be seen as the average joe... great job!

5$

deadselly

The idea behind this image is great. Ahaha, the worker replaced by the robot, soon we will have no jobs for anyone. :(

$5~

xerxromance

i think the concept is really creative. i love it. i'd buy it. =]

Ma1agate

Robotnik trounces Mario.

thethirdbane

Yeah, I thought, "Mario!" too. I wouldn't get it otherwise. Good illustration. 2

dreeft

Love the idea. Style is rockin.

five.

this is really incredible.

kenny poptart

I say screw t-shirt designs and work on comics!

SuburbanWizKid

I dig the Mario reference. And I really like your style too. It's hard to be cute and dark at once. Dunno if that's what you're aiming for... but that's what I got from it... and I LOVE it. Keep it up!

No account?
Join Us