Close
One second...

RGB

My submission for the SXSW Interactive competition.

Watch this
mrwolverine

The message is mixed: Bullseye - rainbow hybrid... I find it visually pleasing though.

Snowblinded
Snowblinded profile pic Alumni

The message is RGB, the three colors that are used on every monitor, TV screen and portable device.

Mangold

some are cmky

XXV

Mangold:

So that's what black lights are for.

makruege

I wouldwear it because I like the way it looks. I also like the aged effect. 5$

mattius6

i half agree with djspyhunter and half disagree. i'm giving you a 5 though, because as we can see from other comments, most people have no idea was rgb or cmyk are...so its not like you actually have to show much about the technology behind it.

mattius6

oh plus this is the best non obvious techy sxsw shirt

matterrr

Haha, I submitted a shirt called CMYK three days ago.

AbbaZabba

I love it..Very visually pleasing. I had a bit of a joygasm.

Great design mate.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

your work (on your site) is amazing

aob

The added aging effects are what make this design, post it on a plain coloured shirt and you'd a more realistic idea of how it would look printed.

I like the aged effect as part of the design, which probably means I wouldn't like this once it was printed, as you’re hardly going to be able to include the noise and stains using 4 colour printing, post up a link to the design on a plain shirt!

4 for now.

myviolentego

i don't care if it's rgb, - it looks to my closed-minded brain like three circles..

Stöfflen Dillibrio

Creative, original, and well done. Excellent shirt.

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

best "distressed" looking ive seen in a while!
love minimal style.are these dark splotches actually in the design?i hope so

12monkeys

i count five colors...

LizzyS

reminds me of jasper johns

wrestle_this

I saw this and I went berserk... I dont know why, but I love it... I want it..

mictv

Being a vidiot I can appreciate the tribute, though this design could have been more subtle/abstract. why not have a picture of a spade with the text "spade" beneath it...

Franco32

redgreenblue totally matches the way the colours are in the rings... and as a broadcast designer I like it a lot... so I bought it.

No account?
Join Us