Close
One second...

Connected

I don't realy know what's going on there, but I like it.

Watch this
fyirie

The computers are multiplying like rabbits! I'm assuming it speaks to teh ever shorter generations of technology. I love it. $5

fyirie

Der...that should be "the". I can type, I swear.

wool_power

bahahahahahaha

I love this!

jett

so cool. i'd wear it -- with pride!

Ava Adore

very cool

gameyy

Great detail!

redsugar

God, that looks like my office at home. There needs to be some kind of old computer graveyard.

Very cool and funny, I'd like to see it a smidge smaller on the shirt, and I like the sagestone.

Verdana

Did anyone else have the book "The April Rabbits" as a kid?

This shirt wins for the memory of that book alone.

Funny idea, nice execution, cute illustration, good choice of colors. The distribution of keyboards is a bit lopsided, but I can deal. :)

MysteriousPete

i must admit its is a pretty cool design...might be a little too similar to the moops though....looks kinda the same shape...maybe put a few more colors in there

katox

So damn adorably cute. Well done! :)

katox
bortwein

The Rabbit Moops...

napoleon12

I love that "april rabbits" book. the rabbits on the shirt look just like that.

plans

Great illustration. I love it

Annafantasia

Love! I like to think the bunnies are destroying technology. >: D

sonettie

lol I like that, computers do seem to be like rabbits.

Asawaki

this is awesome! make like bunnies!

blandford

if this doesn't win the contest, I hope they print it anyway!

goerikat

would make a good comic, not t-shirt. 2

DINOLOVE

nothings cuter than bunnies & computers.

injekted

they're dust bunnies $5

drowned_hope

Oh I absolutely love this!
I'd definitely buy it.
Infact, I hope it gets picked (or whatever....I'm new, please don't shoot me) cuz I definitely want this shirt!!

Endres

oh man, do you have a bigger version of this picture? i so want this as my background.

Psychobob

I can make one. I'll post a link up on my profile once I have it done and uploaded.

Scilly_guy

Think it would be better if they were mice

vvhitepony86

heh, bunnies are funny.

wflan

i like it a lot, but if it's supposed to speak about diff generations of tech, i would like to see some iconic computers in diff forms, wether it be atari consoles, or crt/lcd imacs (recognizable being the important part, to help the message)

happysky

Adorable. $5!!

sam says rawrrrr

at first i thought they were mice, and i thought it was really awesome. then i realized they were bunnies, and i stopped liking it so much. i still think its pretty great though. :|

ContrivedOddity

I really like this... And I actually love the fact that it's impossible to tell what's supposed to be going on. Lets the viewer make up their own story. Me, I see it as some post-apocalyptic technology dump, where bunnies have become the dominant species on the planet. OH YES. xD

Topracer01

I like the detail with the computers....but i don't get it.

No account?