Close
One second...

Ou est l'amour?

I was thinking about the youth riots in France this autumn. "Ou est l'amour" means "where is the love" in french and I point this out to both those who burn cars and to those who has created this frustration among the youth. In no way taking sides, just asking -where is the love?

Watch this
jackanapes

"You violent young people are despicable. Prepare to feel the full wrath of the French government!

We surrender."

vwaites

well done.

mcnasty

i like the image possibly on its own, only problem for me is words just remind me of that goddam awful Black eyed Peas song ( but in french of course)

ACANTHUS

C'est merde poutain

Grapefruit

hey jackanapes , is that from snl... if it is, sweet

jackanapes

yes, grapefruit.

plans

Yes, mcnasty said what I was thinking. Plus I just don't like that text in general. Just the car would be fantastic.

MelloManiac44

i LOVE this shirt!!! but can we get it on diff colors? black would be nice...with gray smoke. Would looks b-e-aUUUUTIFUL!

helo

to ACANTHUS :

Where is the love?

mattylee

very well done. i like the message.

degrassi

The black is pretty harsh for the rest of the design, and I dont like how the smoke is done.

NotCordial

The design of the car and flames is great, I just feel that the text makes it appear too busy...but I still have to give you a good score.

joyelectric_

very very cool, i'd definitely buy

matterrr

Actually it says "Or is the love?"

Ou needs an accent grave over the U.

Backstgartist

Yes, it does say "Or is the love?"
I like it though, if you add that accent

Thickblueink

despite the accent hiccup, this shirt makes me glad that there are intelligent, informed people designing tee's. this is a good break from the " look, i have opinions because Mtv said i did!" kinda tees i see.
well done.

Chicagrl8

Awesome. Just plain awesome. I love when the shirts have good messages! : )
And I love the text myself. Colors etc. are great. $5
We could ask that question of the whole world. Where IS the love??

uhhuhyeah

ok I know its about france but it works as a good waiting to exhale refrence as well

yeahgarn

Thanx for all the good comments! Feels good for a rookie at Threadless.

digitusboy

i like the colors of the text $5

megamanton

oh me like, me like.

Phalex

I saw the design, read it, understood it, loved it.

Tyrstaind

I like it. Personally, i like the text, if it was gone it would just be a shirt with a burning car...

hendrixbecca

j'adore c'est t-shirt. mais ne pas dans blanche....

bouncingdropkick

usually i don't like text because it's uneeded. but, like Tyrstaind said, keep the text, otherwise it'd just be a burning car.

very nice

No account?