Close
One second...

i hate plants so i became a vegetarian

• by OlliRudi
  • posted Nov 15, 2005
  • 48 Comments

nice, but the font you used for vegetarian totally destroys it for me. Sorry, can't rate it too high:(

Watch this
deliciousmalicious

I really like the design in concept and execution, but I just can't wear a shirt that says "vegetarian" on it. It strikes me as to militant vegan-ish, which is something I hate. If the shirt said "I hate plants so I became vegetarian," I would totally buy it ;)

roseathen

I have to agree with OlliRudi's comment about the font. I would love is sans text.

timoni

Exactly. Sans text.

chasingmystar

and what's with all the Xs?

take out text

SemantiTheft

I like the title a lot... but am let down by the content of the shirt.

BuriedAlive

well I dont know about you but I love it.

DaintyBuffalo

Take the text out or put i hate plants so i became a vegetarian instead. I don't really mind though and I'd buy instantly because I am a vegitarian but if you change it, the design will be nice for everyone :D

5$

popartprincess13789

love the deer the word vegitarian over powers it and limits the concept of the shirt not too fond of the x's

crazylikebacon

i love it too, the x's, the font, the fact that it says vegetarian...i've never found a vegetarian shirt. i love it lots

bakedfish

I would wear this constantly. I love it.

SoFarAway00

if it didnt say 'vegetarian' i would be a hypocrite because i have 'vegetarians are eating the rainforest' and im not actually a veggie, but i love it so 5$ anyway

slender fungus

i hate vegetarians so i became a cannibal!!!

i think i will go make this shirt, now.

prophylactic

Dito to what deliciousmalicious said.

Ava Adore

nice design

jwylam

just take out the vegetarian' cuz it looks a bit weird!

Nocturne

Sweet.

aob

awesome

text is a bit hard to read at first though

kellybelly223

I love the design, but I wish it didn't say vegetarian so I could wear it! (since I'm not)

fyirie

I think changing "vegetarian" to the title would not only make it funnier, it would give you a wider audience (ie: I would wear it but I'm not a vegetarian). 4 anyways.

pre-heated-death

....My sister would like it.... but of course, my sister is evil.

I agree with a lot of the above^ ^ ~~ The word is just.... not doing it for me. There's something about it that makes me veryvery unhappy.

RoughWriter

the text would be great, i think, if the font were easier to read

fay_wray

I would LOVE this shirt if it said, "carnivore" on it.

Geoff G

This soooo hot.

polar_penguin1

like the other comments, the "vegetarian" just puts me off, but I really like th back ground design

ieatfish

I would like the "I hate plants so I became a vegetarian" on it, but not just vegetarian.

Star11

Guys in vegetarian shirts are HOT!

_tangy

im not a vegetarian :(
but i like the shirt a lot, otherwise :)

ladykitkat27

whats with all the flippin deer

EngineShelter

I really love this shirt, the colors, the deer, the text, and even the x's...great job!

KillerTofu30

i loved this shirt..til i saw it said vegetarian.. fix it up and it would be awesome.. and whoever that was..about the cannibal shirt.. do it.. cause i would so buy one.

idealist4ever

...if there was no text, you'd completely lose the point.

if it said "i hate plants so i became a vegetarian" it would be even worse. too explicit, not funny anymore.

this is perfect. love the design, the colors, and the text. it blends nicely with the ground - you gotta admit that it would look too plain without it ;)

amenity

not too fond of the x's or the type, but i love the image & the color.

simster214

$5 If you didn't write that vegetarian garbage on it. Right now its a 2 for the freaking awesome elk! :) I would so buy it if it wasn't for the text...

kasafras_333

man, i can't wear this because i'm not a vegetarian!!!! but i like it. but if you took out the text ...... :)

crayolacrayons

i think it should say the title
'beacuse i hate plants i became a vegatarian"
i would so buy it for me and my friends

somethingaboutairplanes

I really like the design, but I'm not a vegitarian and don't plan on becoming one anytime soon. So that kind of ruins it.

Thickblueink

i hate those flying Xs so i killed them all and put them in my neighbor's swimming pool.

Chittix

Replace that font with something a bit more readable, and I'd buy it gladly. Well done!

Staplegun

"I really like the design in concept and execution, but I just can't wear a shirt that says "vegetarian" on it. It strikes me as to militant vegan-ish, which is something I hate. If the shirt said "I hate plants so I became vegetarian," I would totally buy it "

JonnyAwesome

Whoops! I'd only wear it if I were a vegetarian and if it had the whole tag line and not just "vegetarian".

ctc803

no text cause i am not a vegeterian but I'd wear it.

No account?
Join Us