Close
One second...

Strangers with Candy

• by Seabasss
  • posted Nov 10, 2005
  • 92 Comments

this is awesome... so much to look at yet it doesnt feel too busy at all well done

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
2085 profile pic Alumni

If threadless has 100, i'll give you 100

Lt Major Burns

the thumbnail was better, in that the focus was set, and it showed good illustration. my first impression upon seeing it in full after the thumbnail was that it should be a lot simpler.

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Amazing. If this doesn't get printed (you know,for the kiddies) it'll be a damn shame.

melloe

how beautifully complicated.

Leslee

Wow. Just...wow.
I love the detail that you put into this, but it is a little busy. It took a couple of minutes for me to notice that he was offering her an ice cream cone. Maybe get rid of a couple of the bats and some of the flowers to free up the space around the characters, but that's all.
I just love your style. This is definitely going on my print list.

jackiex3

wow print this pleaseee

MysteriousPete

wow man, this is totally gonna get printed.....
at least i really wat it to be.

Please guys, I mean look at it its awesome.
For the love of god just not light blue . something darker, like maybe a charcoal color, like the corporate zombie shirt

Hoborg

I agree with Mr. Burns that the thumbnail is nicer because it has a closer focus. I love how the design looks, its a fantastic illustration, but all the detail is so small and I don't really know where my eye should go. Maybe it's just where you put the shirt-outline on the layout, it looks better if i cover that part up with my hand. Anyway, this is hell of sweet regardless.

phones

those balloons are fantastic. this shirt is real good even if it is another little-girl-in-big-scary-world type design.

gemmabear
gemmabear profile pic Alumni

that's just...brilliant

redsugar

This is beautiful. I keep wanting to say it's too busy, but it's not. It's awesome.

Do you have a full-size version we can see?

gentle_reader

This is so awesome I cannot even tell you. Print this, please!

bilan

This is insane. I feel like a t-shirt wouldn't do it justice, unless you were 7'8" and 500 lbs or something. So much going on. I really like it, in fact, it's something I wouldn't mind owning a print of, but I don't think I'd want it on a t-shirt because I feel like all the detail would be obscured. The light blue is really nice, too.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

This shirt is the text book definition of SUPER AWESOME!!! 5 stars!

pjhic

Yeah! Super job a sure 5! Love that little girl

Nunzio

like it alot think maybe ? 2 busy...do believe the gurl and balloons could hold their own,,,and the sun would make a nice print 4 the back centered just below thw neck line? just a thought...I LIKE IT good on ya!

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

OMG! You're a sure winner my friend! $5 all the way!

ryeofcali
ryeofcali profile pic Alumni

$5

SIMPLY ORIGINAL

$5

thornykins

brilliant.

5 & $

meekins

i usually hate clowns, but i would totally wear this, shows how fantastic this design is!

Mr. Monkey

Great illustration...
But it will lose his edge on a t-shirt.

bluemagenta

incredible illustration. and i say this as an illustrator :) i get so mad when people call detailed designs as crowded designs. this should win, i'm so lost between the details. 5$

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

wow. just wow.

craigzilla

absolutely brilliant...
5$

amigovirgen

is the third time i say this..
threadless loves this stuff...
i dont!
but you have a lot of chances!!!

inari

i do not like the light blue at all--the design kicks ass---maybe a earthier color would bring out all the madness--and a dark olive would totally compliment all the red....

Geoff G

Amazing. $5

miss_anthrope

its beautiful. i love it.

tracigolightly

amazing use of color and desinn. hope this one wins. a 5 all the way.

scrybe

Someone make this the winner! 5!

sketch3030

i luv this. i'd buy two!

ajimmykid

so intricately cool

hoiyes

what...the...hell....

Five dollars.

Zalo

is this printable? i mean... printable and retain the intricate details past 1 washing?

Mistress P

It's really good. Reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki's animation "Howl's Moving Castle". Was it inspired from there? I'd want to have this cos you did a great job! $5

ccmtcdnt

WOW THATS VERY VERY VERY GOOD, ID GIVE IT A TEN IF I COULD.

x__bangxbang

this is very very good.
I love the style.
$5

Phantastick

This piece is really amazing... I don't even know if being on a t-shirt is a worthy enough representation of it. You're design is so awesome that it really should be a 10 on a scale of 5.

Dear God, Please print this, for I will wear it with pride and love. And thank You for threadless.com...

Buy 5

Amen.

cuppaChar

wow! this is v.striking... i'd deff buy this 5

Spusel

this is messed up... LOL i love the hell out of it... it's the first good shirt i have seen in a while. i just hope they print something so detailed

Verdana

This is fantastic.

I want it as a poster.

You have no idea how badly I want it as a poster.

hickeylee

Great gift for everyone ! This is something I will wear with my head held high knowing I am wearing a work of art!!!!

Keep up the sensational work!

pjhic

Incredible, amazing, brilliant. It's all been said.

Irishpi

Awesome, complicated, detailed. This rocks!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us