One second...

Peace Flower

• by in_out
  • posted Nov 04, 2005
  • 22 Comments

that is so cool. i'd buy it fo shizzle.

Watch this
garbagewrappedinskin

This is the first flower design in a while i actually like. It's a shame everyone here will slag you for it.

iforgot

i like this a bunch! i have a belt with bullets on it that i can already see myself wearing together. i need this shirt

puppy_helmet

i wish the bullet tips weren't pointy but rounded like a real bullet. but i see how that would take away from the flower look of it.

neviditelny

I really like it, but I think the bullets need to be rounded. They kind of look like markers this way. Also, I'd reversed the colors, making the casing gold and the actual bullet should be silver.

phones

man, that Triffid be packing

iheartmap23

usually im not into the whole 'violent' tshirt thing...but this one is pretty cool

TheGeek

i like the design, but maybe a different bullet, one thats more generic type of bullet, this one in particular is too wierd of a bullet for me

killthebig3

i like that a lot... the stem should be green and maybee make the bullets a little more bullet-like, but great idea. 55555

helo

Excellent concept needing just a few
changes to make it perfect.

I like neviditelny's idea of switching the
color of the casing and the bullet. People
are more familiar with rounded bullets
than sharp pointed ones so I think the
comments suggesting the bullets be
round are on target. Also, the rounded
ends give the 'flower' a more peaceful
look.

I like how the design's stem and leaf
are white, a bit rough, and iconic.
The blossom carries the design so
the stem and leaf shouldn't have to
do much to complement it which is
perfectly executed here in this design.

Great job, akirsten !

BlacStarr7

This is lovely. I dig the concept and execution. Beautiful work. Keep it up. Well worth the purchase.

shinji00018

Some bullets look like that...

Schattenjaeger

Those would either be armor or person piercing rounds... then again, any rounds will pierce a person, and armor piercing will just do a better job of it!

markers

wow, that's amazing. $5

fay_wray

WHAT IS WITH ALL THE FRIGGIN' AMO ON THESE DESIGNS??? I'm sick of it.

snarblinge

my girlfriends name is sunflower, if this was crayons and not bullitrs id buy it for her

SeanGagnier

Veru confusing to look at, as you have no particular light source here. Shadows and highlights look awful when every object seems to have a seemingly different and impossible light source. Not my cop of tea, but cool concept.

Roostersauce

i really like that...i do agree about the light source though.....awesome though

No account?
Join Us