Close
One second...

Raw Girl

this saying what i think it's saying?

Watch this
whylime

I love the concept of what i guess is technically still a mermaid, but I wouldnt wear it with the world raw pointing at her butt like that. I dont really get why its there.

haitiantrackstar

another magritte follwer. love it 5, but wouldn't buy it

plywood

beautiful. dang. best shirt I've seen all day.

green-means-go

Her lower portion smells like raw fish?

jett

eh. i could do without the "raw". the fish lady is kinda cool though. i'd love to see a shirt of her just kinda chilling with a more standard mermaid...

ArchieH

Go show this to any women's studies major. Just make sure you're wearing a cup.

deeves

Nice look. A night on the town with Matisse and Dali

timoni

Ewwwwwwwww.

mcnasty

its like the opposite of a mermaid how Surreal 3

fergi

archieH, well said.
deeves, you're an idiot. what the hell?

murffels

crazy concept

jamco

Women's studies. Please.

ArchieH

Please jamco? Look, I'm not saying that a lot of effort didn't go into this. Aesthetically, it's well done. I'm saying it's flat out misogynistic. Not "I think it's misogynistic", it IS misogynistic. You have a woman's lower half attached to a fish head, in the doggy style position with a bracket pointing to her ass/pussy saying "Raw". There's not an art professor in the country who wouldn't agree. The original "Smell the Glove" album cover is less misogynistic than this.

FYI--I'm neither a woman nor gay. I'm just a straight frat guy.

se5k
se5k profile pic Alumni

way over my head, miso-who-what now?

Fett

EWWW?!

teddyboy
teddyboy profile pic Alumni

I once read a comic about a old japanese guy at sea, who ended up screwing a half swordfish, half women thing!

jonponder

made me laugh. but i wouldnt be caught dead in this shirt.

irtehfox

like, um "raw" sounds like a dirty euphanism...so uh, kinda a not in public kinda shirt

Oxfrog

You must use this design for what some other suggested- this mermaid chillin with a more regular one!!!! U MUST DO IT!
I'll be watching you, looking for that design, and if you don't do it I will steel the whole concept! /Oxfrog

MaximumFunk

This is just inappropriate. I don't find it humoous. Call me uptight, but this makes me rather angry.
The character could be done in a clever way on something, but the body's positioning and "raw"? Please...

tiger obrien

no no no no no! how much of an a-hole do you have to be to wear this? agree with maximum funk, the position and the text make you look like a pervy wang with too much time on your hands. time? maybe something else.

JV2

Ew.

CoCounts

no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Cool Coz

wow! I thought I was the only person who pondered reverse mermaids...

MrMunkeepants

not a fan, but you inspired me to do one myself...can i use your fishpic?
lets see if i get it done

vomtext

OH MY GOD.....

how did my get rejected???& yours freaking accepted.

-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No account?
Join Us