Close
One second...

His name is Hank and he's a deer friend of mine.

Based on the haunting legend of the Deermen, half man half deer and creepy as all hell... well at least to me.

Watch this
Pico

hahah yessssss 5

SammiGirl

I'm not a big fan of the colors, but for some reason I like the design. No Idea.

greenfoo

like the red horns

asher27

the green reminds me of john deer and i really like the pink suited one... dunno why.

GreenPENNiES

I like it, but I don't like the colors.

Nunzio

Jager MR?
a straight business SHOOTER

pillango

i like everything but the bag. it should only have one handle if it is a briefcase. it looks too purse-like at the moment.

the colours are... a bit bright, but meh. it's a fun design. well done.

laurelxcore

I love love love it. I dunno why I love it so much. But yeah. The green and yellow one reminds me of John Deere, though. I like the red one. $5, and I'd buy it.

ChainZombie

I like the pink suited one, the green reminds me of John Deere...I'd buy it.

teragram

i would like more than just one on the shirt

phones

Herne the hunter? he was in some episode of the 80's tv Robin Hood. And in Monsters in My Pocket series 2.

JV2

I like the pink one!! 4

mcnasty

are they on a stag night?

finchfighter

I would make it bigger and put all 3 of them on the shirt. 5

taz-pie

his name is hank and he carries a man purse.

bangxbangxx27

placement needs to change, just looks kida boring in the middle...

marionnettes

-hums- I'll be your number one with a bullet, a loaded gun complex, cock it and pull it...

Nice way to jump o nteh Fall Out Boy!popularity bandwagon.
$0

freehandprofit

it wasn't until someone mentioned fall out boy on these comments that i even heard the name. i'm a hip hop head and don't keep up with too much rock. nothing against it just not my style. if this reminds people of fall out boy then it's by coincidence. my mistake y'all. check out some of my other designs as well.

Ghettobird Key

I love the one in the pink suit. Hes a pimp.<br /> <br /> Put him on a black shirt and ill definately buy it.

TheGeek

yeah, green & yellow is too john deere

Jennysthebest

OK- I see the connection to the fall out boy video, but it is REMOTE if anything. I think i would like this shirt better if all three deer were on it in the position showed in the preview! But I would wear it anyway!

kaloyster

Kinda looks like a short-necked giraffe

Mikeysbestfriend

Sugar We're Goin' Down by Fall Out Boy.....

Zalo

i thought ti was like a travel bag or messenger bag thing...

freehandprofit

sorry kie_ken, didn't see yours... obviously this failed anyway.

No account?