• 58 Comments
Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
kewlio

pretty cool, though some might be offended u make that one kid cheat hahah

origamiT

hahaha, dislexic dogs playing poker. great idea, pretty good execution.

Bando99

I think it would be more interesting (and don't all hate me - I'm all about equality) if the Christian God wasn't in the center. I would buy it then.

bluemagenta

this is the best design i have seen so far * good luck! 5$

kevindujour
kevindujour profile pic Alumni

There's also a big lack of Buddha, but this looks wonderful as is.

jett

what a good idea! jeeze -- it even looks good on The Dreaded Brown!

greenfoo

buddah isnt a god.

greenfoo

*kevindujour

ciani

Yeah, move the Christian god - it smacks of ethnocentrism. Otherwise, fun.

scintillation

I like it!

just kinda reminds me of the last supper. haha

sintax

like the idea... but not the brown. someone put an end to the brown shirts!

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I like it. Great use of 4 colours. I also like brown shirts a lot, but I think this would look better with different colours, either the shirt or the image. 4.

chenzzo

I see 5 colors.

AssemblyLineHuman

There are indeed 5 colors. Still a good idea that's well executed, though. 3

MadZax

Ack! There are five colors. Sheesh, well you see, it was a tan shirt for a while and, well, oops. I mostly left the Christian God in the center 'cause I wanted all the white to be a visual focus and it does make it kinda look like the Last Supper.

label
label profile pic Alumni

OH MY GOOD
I want to buy it now...
NOW!!

5$

nicole_l

Oh hell yes. Put it on a tan shirt.

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

hahaha i wouldnt wear it but thats a great design

theenjoisk8r

brown shirts own face...

mcnasty

Superb!! if its strip poker then Zeus is getting hammered 5

JV2

That's great.

Sylinca

love it. brown or tan. 5$

ehyong

CRAZY!!! FXXKING COOL! 5!!

AdmlSnackbar

awwww... no Kthulu, no $

blastphemy

THIS NEEDS TO BE PRINTED

iamnickstlsn

heh heh, it's a good design, and a 5, but yeah, it could lose the God center, and having Cthulu in there or the Devil might be a funny addition as well.

gettysfayg

band0p99, my thoughts exactly.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

How many colors are there?

I see:
1. red
2. blue
3. yellow
4. white
5. light brown (skintone)
6. black? (outline)

cambert

Yep, there's six colours. Pity, it's a great image.

MadZax

Alright, alright, I already admitted to screwing up and using five colors. The "black outline" is the shirt color. Let's not get all crazy.

Kaleidoscope*swe*

the design looks great but the fun/hard part with threadless is that you can only use 4 colours and if u breake that rule then the design isnt as impressive. A suggestion is that u take a lighter shirt and take away all the light brown and let the skin colour be the colour of the shirt. hmm well i am not giving you a high score but dont get me wrong its great work and looks amazin however the fact that you used 5 colours ruins it.

kaze_no_tsuki

love this design idea - I'm not to happy with the Christian god center stage just on principle but since it's reminicent of the Last Supper setup it works well - maybe making "His" halo a ring instead of a disk would make him appear less bold . . .

scrybe

I wouldn't wear it because I have too much respect for God. But that's an amazing illustration. You get a 5. I'm sure the color thing can be worked out.

splitplug

Brown works for this shirt, tan would also work. An amazing shirt design though. $5.

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff
1 design submitted -

MadZax - just a suggestion... you need to show the placement a lot better on your designs. Just showing the colar is kinda lame.

Too many colors aside this is pretty cool.

branimal

is the elephant god-guy holding a beer?
drinking by himself?
oh, how sad...

DeathByChris

Wait the christian God is playing poker, isnt gambling a sin, tisk tisk.
its a cute idea though.

archer34

not only do i think god the christian god should be in the center, but he should also be much larger and more powerful looking than the other gods

tabbycat742

great shirt. This is the first 5 and buy I've given in a long time so I hope it gets printed. As for the "too many colors" thing, threadless can probably change that if it wins, plus they HAVE printed shirts with more than 4 colors before, I dont' think its as big a deal as people are making it out to be.
As for the placement of the Christian God.. well, who SHOULD be in the center? someone has to, at least I think it looks better that way. I didn't think "ethnocentrism" at first, because my eye was drawn to every figure there.
I'm an atheist and I'd buy this, it's really cool.
Oh, on a side note, I think it looks good on brown but personally I would like another color because i have too many brown shirts as it is! ;) so I obviously like brown but another color would be nice.

Zalo

last supper? last hand? lol

td1186

where's buddha? o_o

i love the idea tho

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

greenfoo, altho buddha is not a god, he's still a very popular religious icon so he needs to be there. and please make the color 4 or less! i counted it as 6!

Pyron

"SWEE"!!! in chinese means NICE :)

franx
franx profile pic Alumni

this is well done. nice job. 5.

technogoy

I like it. 5!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us