Close
One second...

happy

AWww.... I'm not sure about the placement of the words, and I might like to see some shading on the front elbows to make it more perspective-y, but I still love.

Watch this
Crazy Liz

umm...hello??!! super cute. where can i buy it??

ctc803

since most people are emo I don't think a shirt that says happy on it will do too good

Dark Visions

*too well!
Damn your english skills! Just kidding...
anyways, the cuteness of this shirt would cheer up the emo-ist of emo kids!

hoiyes

What the heck is up with the front legs?

J-Ray

weird.. not the first think I associate with HAPPY. :/

jackanapes

so, the dog is happy about the fack that someone lopped off his front legs and then replaced them with monkey arms? fuck, that is one layed back dog. i wanna chill with him. we'll sit on the front porch sipping lemonade and looking at the rainbows made by our neighbors' sprinkler systems.

shadixpn

Is the dog suppose to be a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver?? Never thought I'd see one of Threadless, but that's my Rudy! I'll surely buy... but I agree, the front legs are a little long.

icupg

^^^^^^

I had one too. Her name was Goldie she recently passed away. She was the best dog ever.

as_scripter

that's an odd looking dog.

auntiepetrose

It's cute, just make the legs smaller =)

candy_n_coke

If you fix the dog up this shirt would be pretty nice. I find not just the front legs screwed, I find the whole dog very "cut and paste the random body part".

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

jackandapes i really admire you for that comment!!! LOL

dreamanightmare

Something is wrong with the front legs, but other than that, so cute! Looks just like my Border Collie/Whippet cross! Adorable!

IloveMurray

Just for the record, his legs are REALLY that long . . .

psh_you_wish

Yes, the legs are long, but it is a very cute shirt. I don't think I'd buy it, but I'll give you a 4.

Crazy Liz

ok, do you guys not get that his legs are crossed in front of him?!? The legs are fine....it gives him character<3

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

yes i know its crossed in front, but dogs don't sit like that which makes the illusion of him having long legs. and long, they really are.

IloveMurray

I know the model . . . he crosses his legs all the time.

No account?
Join Us