history of leisure

Ooh, I love this. 5$

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
hi-fi gods

yessss this is my idea materialized!

i don't know if you saw my blog about my urb idea or not, but this is almost exactly what i was picturing.

5$

-Chrsi

dskill

RAD! Fanastic! Makes me nostalgic for things i've never even used (like the 4 track).

Jena4lopez

my mom would like this, you did your research. I want more color though.

staffell

I think this is the shirt everyone wanted to make, but nobody could be arsed to. Kudos for that.

Stevethegreat

I think it would look better in a different, brighter color but i know nothing.
I think this is the best idea for urb that i've seen so far

Amanda13

Just when i thought that i was going to barf if i had to see another design with tapes, cds, and ipods, this design comes along and makes me fall in love all over again. Hooray for tuniguts!

zimfreak

The most clever urb submission i've seen.
$5

Pico

Fantastic use of color and imagery. Definitely one of my favorites in this contest :o) Good luck!

IrishClova

I loveeee this shirt

st3v3n

$5 because the bland colors fit the retro theme

J-Ray

Where are the bluetooth wireless headphones and iPod nano? ;)

hbrasil

yea....ipod gotta b there

conigrl

My all time favorite!

thea2000

SWEEET!
Good job guys,
I wan't this shirt... I neeed it.
You KNOW this one will get printed. right?

Hankle

I thought I was going to kill myself if I saw one more URB submission, but this one is great. Very good work.

jprice77

Yeah, this design definitely stands out. I like the drawings a lot - especially the headphones. My Dad used to have ones that looked exactly like those. Very original. 5$

askillma

This is super original. not only well thought out, but well executed. Also, I think it's kinda refreshing to be ipod-free .... 5$

helo

WoW!

What a design using only 2 colors!

Great job, tuniguts!

JIHBird

SO GOOD. SO GOOD. WOW.

L3sha

wouh
$5

neuk01642

nice
out of the spree of record/mp3/ipod etc. images that have appeared recently this is by far and away one of the best... it has an idea behind it... WOW!!!

funkie fresh

great illustration and layout !

un4givn999

Great URB submission. And THANK YOU FOR USING THE NOMAD INSTEAD OF THE IPOD! <3

benmaxjill

word to this design. very nice.

fireant202

love it, but why not an iPod??? That seems to be the symbol of modern MP3 music.

defenda

1931: you have what looks like my Technics turntable, more like 1997.

defenda

And I love the fact that there is no iPod. Nice touch.

tuniguts

thanks for the comments. Dates are based on the technology's release to the mainstream market.

2cents

The detail is amazing ! Did it take you forever ? How did you get such precision in your vectors ? Damn that's good.

elmoemily

hmmmm . . . I really like this, but at first glance the mp3 player looks too much like a voice recorder or something. I'm not saying you should put an ipod there - I'm not sure what could be done to fix it. I'm giving it a 5 - but not a buy - just cause that would bug me.

WelcomeToMyDreams

omg, i love this soooooo much! me want to buy NOW! $5!!!

Kelsey Howle

What is the piece of paper for 1989 supposed to be?

pearl pulp

please don't change anything about this design. it is fitting for the competition and is totally precise.

MissSuperFantastic

Finally, one of those "evolution of music" shirts done RIGHT. Like another person who commented, I had my mouse paused on the "zero" rating...but then I saw how cool it was ;).

kaloyster

can you do it in a circle pattern? you surpassed the common audio evolution stuff going 'round here. nice job!

Toastillicus

I really like it, but that's not what Minidiscs look like.

MCRislovex

very cool. i like.
but i dont get the piece of paper with the lifeline..

kat in the hat

i don't get the last one... maybe i'm just out of the loop or slow... is it supposed to be an iPod?
i like it anyway. -5

kaloyster

the last one (piece of paper with the lifeline) is a WINAMP mp3 file. it should be better to use iTunes filetypes.

bambi____

I love it! But no ipod?

Pico

uhh, itunes didn't exist in 1989 :oP That graphic just represents audio files for computers. And I for one am glad that there's no ipod, I'm sick of seeing those in the submissions for this contest. I mean, ipod isn't the ONLY mp3 player out there.

I seriously don't understand how this design would be difficult to comprehend...

Act

I am so buying this. Great job!

Colsenn

no more music shirts x_x

but i do admit, i like this one over all

myusername

should've done a zenmicro :D

nj. would like to see in different colors.

i am a music fan

awesome. im glad theres no ipod on there. but i have to say the record player for 1931 looks more like someting from the eighties. i'd wear it anyway. five and a buy.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?